-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
Title: [cia-drugs] Re: Occam: (relay from gnn)
-Caveat Lector-
> On Oct 22, 2004, at 7:09 AM, lawrence wrote:

> Occam suggests the simplest reason why so many people think they see
> the flash producing pod is because the flash producing pod really is
> there.

BS:  "the flash exists, but there is no evidence connecing it
causally to any
"pod" , and there is no good evidence for a "pod"
either ...ludicrous...no engineer in
their right mind...frankly, impossible...even more
ludicrous...from Rube
Goldberg or Inspector Gadget..."

LD: I believe the point 'Mr. Occam' was making is that
simplest solutions with the least variables, 'Occam's Razor', if
applied to investigating what really happened on 9/11 will leave
the 'official story' in shreds.

Occam's Razor suggests minimal factors, ergo a contractor with
leading experts in missile technology, disguised aircraft, stealths,
communication jamming, fire administration, WTC security, drones,
remote control...

the simplest solution by far is that the "pod" is an illusion created by the play of light and shade on the plane's fuselage.  you've given a list of factors that greatly complicate the explanation, contradictory to the spirit of Occam's razor.

BS: and i'm
still waiting to hear a logical reason for why some kind of
secret "flash" weapon was necessary in this situation.

LD: One logical reason would be that to have a fuel-air explosion
there must be both fuel in the air and something to ignite it. No big
fireball to traumatize the witnesses and they might look for other
reasons why the building collapsed, like being demolished.

the flash is there and gone in less than 1/30 of a second and before the fuel tanks have even entered the building.  if it was a missile it would have detonated before the fuel dispersed and if detonation of the fuel was necessary it could have been accomplished with a bomb inside the plane.  with the plane ripping apart, sparks flying and electrical wiring shorting out in the building, it's absurd to suggest the fuel would need help to be ignited.  this is very simple logic that you are  not listening to.

BS: all of this is a
distraction from the much better evidence and arguments on the topic
of controlled demolitions in the towers,

LD: I disagree. The unexplained yet undeniable flashes
are a great way to introduce an element of doubt to the majority of
the population who haven't questioned the official story at all.
Seeing the flash opens the door
to further inquiry. Truth movements are springing up all over the
place. Far from being a 'distraction' it is an attraction.

this is the same argument we got from the WTC no-plane wankers like Scott Loughrey-that these adventurous claims are contributing to an atmosphere of doubt that helps our movement.  the fact is that when these are shown to be foolish misunderstandings they reinforce the debunkers position that "conspiracy theorist" are idiots who see things that aren't there.  and as a result newbie believers get burnt and potential converts get scared away.  the letters I've received from other activists and ordinary readers are 10 to 1 in favor of debunking these reckless pod claims to protect the movement.  these people understand how disinformation works.

Eric

OM

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here