-Caveat Lector-

Kris, did Alex Constantine send you his criticism of Hopsicker
so that you could post it on your lists, as you have posted
his many articles on Khashoggi & Co. during these past weeks?
If so, I think you should let us see it.

While you are Hopsicker's associate, as I found when I dialed
the phone number on his madcowprod.com website whois record
and found myself talking with you 8^), Constantine is a very
knowledgeable and highly regarded researcher, and intellectual
honesty should compel you to post his original message, not just
Hopsicker's answer to it.

  Mark

www.ctrl.org