-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 11:16:57 -0800 (PST)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WORLD_URBAN_FORUM_VANCOUVER] Elvira's City ... No Homelessness

Gosh, my mouse ears are turning pink. Thank you for the compliment. Since
you have experienced homelessness, let's talk about Elvira's City in which
nobody will be homeless. In other words, one of the slogans will be:

NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO SLEEP ON THE STREET AND NOBODY IS REQUIRED TO
SLEEP ON THE STREET.

Here in BC, Prime Minister Martin, Mayor Campbell and Premier Campbell use
the street as a systematic instrument for torture and murder. But the next
time they try to torture one of the POC'sters to death for taking a stand
on Charter rights and human rights we are going to film it. Justice must
be SEEN to be done. So let's have Peter Mansbridge, quintessential male
media whore of CBC TV do the filming.

Now for the details on what police or others do in Elvira's City when they
find a person sleeping on the street which means dying on the street. How
do we work out the details of this?

IT IS SOLVEABLE and WE WILL SOLVE IT RIGHT HERE.

I have cc'd some CMHC people (sort of Canada's HUD). Can you copy in some
HUD as well?

There will be thousands at WUF Vancouver in 2006 from all over the world.
Martin, Campbell and Campbell have a choice. They can put forward Elvira's
City as a remedy or they can show "The Great Canadian Snuff Film" on how
to torture an innocent person to death, the Canadian way.

          <http://www.geocities.com/partyofcitizens>
  Citizens for the "inherent dignity and worth of the human person"
                  Quoted words from UDHR/CAT