Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 15:59:42 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
From: Chad W. McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Chad W. McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [JBirch] Fw: State Department Praises Kofi Annan

-------Original Message-------

From: Howard Kaloogian - Move America Forward
Date: 12/04/04 00:26:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: State Department Praises Kofi Annan

The efforts of hundreds of thousands of Move America Forward supporters
to rally America to take decisive action regarding the myriad of
problems at the United Nations has spawned a chain of events around
the world.

out of the US" (and significantly reduce the amount of money the U.S.
pays to the UN each year), supporters of Kofi Annan have unveiled their
own petition drive.

International news outlets reported on the petition signed by thousands
of Annan supporters.

     You can read more here:
     http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=13622366

What is disturbing is not the failed bureaucrats (with an anti-American
agenda) rallying around Annan's corrupt leadership of the UN, but that
some in the U.S. State Department have done the same.

State Department spokesman, Adam Ereli, praised Annan's leadership of
the UN, calling Ereli, "a valued interlocutor who has been working, I
think, positively and cooperatively, in trying to get to the bottom of
this oil-for-food program."

You can read our response to these troubling comments by Mr. Ereli in
today's World Net Daily:

     Read the complete story here:
     http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41744

Finally, I appreciate all the kind words regarding my recent television
appearances on the Fox News Channel to discuss this issue.

It is vitally important to both Melanie Morgan and I to create a
climate in this country that is supportive of our brave troops and
their efforts to fight the threat of terrorism.

The conduct of the United Nations over the last few years has been
atrocious.  They have coddled and embraced terrorists like Yasser
Arafat and Saddam Hussein while ridiculing and attempting to undermine
the leadership of the United States and our allies.

To show you how hostile the UN has become towards the United States,
consider this...

Anna Di Lellio, the director of communications for the commission
investigating the Oil for Food scandal recently stepped down after
it was revealed she had given a 2002 interview to London's Guardian
newspaper, in which she implicitly compared President George W. Bush
to Osama bin Laden: "I see the major threats coming from ourselves,
rather than the east. I find deeply unsettling both the ascendance
of George Bush and his puppeteers to the U.S. government, and the
mix of self-serving hypocrisy and incompetence prevailing in European
governments. I don't like it that the two nations whose citizenship I
hold, Italy and the U.S., have leased their institutions to a couple of
families. With defenders like W. and Berlusconi, largely unchecked by
a sycophantic media, who needs bin Laden to destroy culture, personal
freedom, respect for other human beings, integrity, and the rule of
law - all the things that make our lives worthwhile?"

Our troops deserve better from an organization like the United
Nations.  And we intend to send a very strong message to those
corrupt officials within the UN that their conduct will no longer
be tolerated.

Please, continue to spread word of our efforts, and ask people to sign
our petition to "Get the UN out of the US:"

     http://www.MoveAmericaForward.org/?Page=Petition

We are also about to begin broadcast of our wave of television
commercials on this subject, the first of which you can view online
here:

     http://www.moveamericaforward.com/Video/MAFO-7440-HI.wmv

Please help us make sure these commercials are seen by as many people
as possible.  Make a contribution online:

     http://www.MoveAmericaForward.org/Contribution

You may also send in a check or money order to:

     Move America Forward
     ATTN:  UN Ad Campaign
     P.O. Box 1497
     Sacramento, CA 95812

P.S.  A quick update on our "Coffee for the Troops" program.  So far,
Move America Forward supporters have sponsored more than 2,000 pounds
of coffee.  We have been shipping the coffee to individual units in
Iraq and Afghanistan and appreciate your continued support of this
program:

     http://www.MoveAmericaForward.org/CoffeeForTroops

on the link below
http://mail.moveamericaforward.com/cgi-bin/spro/s
pl?r=1&l=1&e=c_mcbride7=:cox.net

AOL USERS:
pl?r=1&l=1&e=c_mcbride7=:cox.net">One-Click Unsubscribe Link Here</a>

www.ctrl.org

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

www.ctrl.org