-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message --- -Caveat Lector-
From: "Sharon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

George W. Bush was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he
tripped, fell over the bridge railing, and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, 3 kids who were
fishing pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the
kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland." George W. said,
"No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One".

The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's."
George W. said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign
them!"

The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in
TV and stereo headset!"
George W. was a little perplexed by this and said, "But you don't look
like you are handicapped."

The kid replied, "I will be, after my dad finds out I saved your ass
from drowning!"

You must never forget the warning recorded for posterity by Martin
Niemoeller, the Lutheran minister who lived in Hitler's Germany during the 1930s and 1940s. His words echo down to us over succeeding decades:

"In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't
speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade
unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada

Yahoo! Groups Links