-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: Matthew McDaniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: October 9, 2005 10:22:01 PM PDT
Subject: [cia-drugs] Akha Journal: Akha babies dying like flies, moquito nets needed

Dear Friends:

The Akha villages are many, the villagers have no mosquito nets and the babies are dying like flies, no money for the hospital, and fever rampant, not a speck of food in the houses. Malaria taking its toll, villages were relocated.

Its simple. We need at least $1500 for 500 or more large mosquito nets to get out to the villagers as fast as we can and money to get some of these tiny babies into the hospital.

We have no more than about $50 at a time for ourselves, but do what we can for these people.

We are only scratching the surface.

Dig deep, find who can join you, do what you can.

Matthew McDaniel
Six of us in S.E. Asia

The Akha Heritage Foundation.
http://www.akha.org Akha Heritage Site.
PO Box 6073 Salem, OR. 97304 USA.

OM

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.