-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ivy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: July 9, 2006 10:30:41 PM PDT
Subject: [ArtBell_Talk] Carved stone still unexplained after more than a century

Hi Marduk,
   When I read the description of the stone, the symbols all sounded like
symbols of European Pagan design, symbols that are common in Wicca.  The
spiral was used by Druids and spirals are a common symbol of the Mouri's as
well.  However, the T-pee stumped me, so found the following url and there is
a photo of the stone.  After looking at the stone, the face looked Athabascan
(spelling?) but a T-pee along with it?  So, along with all the symbols, and
the fact they said it was screwed to a metal pole, leads me to believe it was
a stafftop for a Pagan group established in the US.

Keep smiling,
    Ivy
--
 As you think, so you become.

Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups.  See the new email design.

= www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.