-Caveat Lector- Mentally ill DA clears more killer cops

< http://www.total411.info/2006/07/mentally-ill-da-clears-more-killer.html >

An update on nuthouse-vet Bonnie Dumanis, who apparently covered up the murder of noted pro-liberty writer Michael Kresca.

From San Diego Herald-Tribune July 30, 2006:
"VISTA – About 45 people gathered last evening for a candlelight vigil at Raintree Park in memory of three men shot and killed by sheriff's deputies last year.

The Vista Coalition for Justice, Peace and Dignity, formed last summer to seek accountability from the Sheriff's Department for the shootings, sponsored the vigil.

"We want them to remember that, one year ago, we had people killed in this community, and that nothing has changed," said Tina Jillings, co-founder of the coalition.

In separate incidents between July 28 and Aug. 1, 2005, deputies in Vista shot and killed three men: Sergio Vasquez-Garcia, 32; Jorge Ramirez, 26; and Jesus Eduardo Manzo, 23. None of the men was found with firearms ; postmortem exams showed all had methamphetamine in their systems when they died. All had criminal records.

The shootings caused an uproar in Vista, a North County city of 90,000 that is 40 percent Latino. Human-rights groups accused the Vista-area sheriff's deputies of racial profiling.

This month, District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis issued a report exonerating the deputies involved in the shootings.

Yesterday, Manzo's mother, Maria Melchor, was among the first to arrive at the vigil. "You're still with me," she said, sobbing as she held her son's photo tightly. "I still think about you. I still miss you."
-----

--
www.total411.info
www.total911.info www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.