-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: "muckblit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: August 1, 2006 8:09:24 PM PDT
Subject: [cia-drugs] Who'll Stop The Rain?

"I'm not going to tell Israel to stop the bombing just to stop the
bombing"
-legitimately naked emporer George Walker Bush, 8/1/2006

Duh.

August 1. Maybe he thought this was April 1.

Or maybe he's just an out of touch elitist space cadet chickenhawk arms
profiteer making the only kind of sense he knows how--"why stop the bomb
sale profits just to stop the WAR profiteering profits in particular",
at this stage when as Daddy Warbucks said,"the velvet glove is off the
iron fist", when the Bush thugocracy engages in parallel shakedowns, so
many kinds of privateering, including Enron and Katrina-related
privateering such as the trailers built for comfortable elitist profit
not for speed, and the Abramoff prison cruise everybody paid for but
nobody wanted to go on.

Why stop the reign? Because Americans used to hate monarchy by nature.
Because somebody has to tell the emporer he has no clothes on. Because
it's a why not if the applie pie is getting smaller under war
corporatism.

Why stop the rain of blood and body parts just to stop the rain of blood
and body parts? Bush is not that stupid but I guess we are if we let
that monstrous Bushism go over our heads, and I guess Bush knows that
and feels clever knowing that we're so stupid our media is not going to
call him on that.

The Vietnam protest song and CIA drugs movie theme song, Who'll Stop The
Rain by Creedence Clearwater Revival, asks when will people open their
eyes and realize that the rain is not water and hail, but blood and body
parts. Media censorship keeps the eyes of the nation closed to the rain
of body parts. Last night, before the chief moron promised to keep
shipping US bombs to Israel, my eyes were open to the rain of blood and
body parts in Lebanon. LINKTV, UCTV, and FSTV carry a lot of good shows.
One news crew visited a Lebanese girl in the hospital. Hospital staff
assured the girl that the family members she kept asking about were
fine. But then the camera crew took us to see her family members. Two
men opened the back of their van. They pulled back a tarp. We saw a pile
of arms and legs and heads and torsos, all bloody and detached from each
other. The answer to the riddle is that we'll stop the rain when we open
our eyes and see that it's not rain, it's blood and body parts,
including people we know(eleven year old Rodney Dickens murdered by
Bush-Goss 911).

Why stop the rain? It's not rain. Only a dumbed-down Manchurian
KKKondeleeza Date could be so blind.

The riddle is solved because you don't have to answer when or how, only
"who'll stop the rain". I guess it's us. We begin by solving the riddle.
The timetable is no problem, by intrinsic implication of the riddle.

Who's watching the watchmen? "The opfor wears no clothes". Therefore the
watchman is on first. Who's on first? The watchman. Duh. Watchman, one,
singular, because watchmen (Samhain Bush and Absalom Robertson) plural
ain't nothing. One seeing eye dog is enough, timetable no problem, and
that's enough work for one day.

OM

Yahoo! Groups Links

= www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.