-Caveat Lector- Looks like "McBride" is on the record.

An interesting thing is that all of his players have there own websites, one can get there membership list with a SASE (self-addressed stamped-envelope).

It helps to sell a lie if you can provide the … proof.

Bohemian Grove does not have its own website.

Neither do the Bilderbergers.

Neither does the Order of Skull and Bones.

Or the Order of Book & Snake? Or  Wolf'shead? Or Berzelius

You will not get a membership list of any of these groups with a SASE.

The five major secret societies at Yale, all of which have been directly linked the US intelligence community, including having two members serving time as Director, represent around 1200 possible 20 to 40-year-old  players that public researchers into elite deviants have no idea whom they even are, let alone what positions that hey may hold.

When "McBride" is given information that contradicts his worldview, he then attacks the messenger and states that the messenger of that contradictory material is a "asset" or a "mouthpiece or other such ad hominem attacks.

CTRL has been full of posters that contradict my worldview, what I object to is referred to in the lists footer, nazis plying their "controlled dialectic," with screeds.

The deviant elites use proxies and tell lies to achieve their goals.

"McBride," was the below, exactly eleven years before 9.11, coincidence or part of the control, revealment and bondage occult process, that has been used by the elite deviants for some time?

 … oSeptember 11, 1990, President Bush addressing a joint session of Congress stated: "Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective — a New World Order — can emerge: a new era"[14]

George H. W. Bush
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who is fighting whom?

Them against them?