-Caveat Lector-

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Allardyce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, April 30, 1999 12:39 PM
Subject: Question:

Dear Lloyd,

    A friend, Dr. David Lotto, forwarded a letter that is being
circulated with reference to  possible mind control in the Littleton
tragedy. Much of the content was a surprise to me. I read it with
interest.

    Mind control, albeit via information control, is a subject that
interests me greatly. I've had more than a bit of experience with it. If
you punch up my web sight, see below, you will see that I have
coauthored a book about the shooting down of a civilian 747 airliner by
a then Soviet interceptor pilot. I'm referring to the Korean Air Lines
Flight 007 tragedy, August 31, 1983. Though I have carefully and
accurately assembled many facts about the debacle, the boys of
disinformation have won their war. The general public will remember the
KAL 007 disaster as one caused by inattentive and borderline incompetent
pilots, which couldn't be farther from the truth. Part of the artful
cover-up was to ignore our work while using Seymour Hersh's fairy story
and other fantasies as examples that support the notion the pilots
screwed up.

    Good luck with your work,

    Sincerely,