-Caveat Lector- Well, we come full circle again. "McBride" has slandered me as being drug-addled, of being a paranoid  schitzoid, threaten legal action and now again finally we are back at his accusation that myself and others are some sort of Israeli Disinfo campaign? "McBride" has gone this cycle several times before when his cover has been blown.

Remember, recently "McBride" laid down his $10,000 challenge to me about him being John Foster "Chip" Berlet?

Well, 'McBride" was offered a $50,000 challenge by  another person he accused of being an "Israeli-op" or MOSSAD and … "McBride" ran the other way.

$50,000 challenge to Sean

Bob was the one who said Kris held a better hand than Sean, so why does
Sean constantly smear me and never go after Bob?

Unlike Berlet, I'm an independent researcher with no intel connections,
and I bet $50,000 Sean McBride--and/or Chip Berlet and/or any other
disinfo agent(s)--cannot prove a connection between me and the Mossad
or the ADL, or the CIA, or any other intelligence agency.

We had our little flame war already, remember, Sean? When it was over,
you pulled out of cia-drugs. You already apologized once for calling me
a Mossad agent with no evidence to back it up. Want me to post that one?

Put your money up, dude...the Ford Foundation can afford it.

Does Chip Berlet or anyone else at his CIA front office favor Punch
Maduro Maduros? Is it time for some dumpster diving?

====
 My "accusation" never changes.

"Sean McBride" is the Internet Troll of  Boston-based spook John Foster "Chip" Berlet and his Political-Research Associates.

Peace,
 Kris Millegan