-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: galen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: July 3, 2007 2:13:36 PM PDT
To: 9-11 Truth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 9-11 NeXuS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: galen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Zeitgeist... What is the Spirit of this Age?

Friends of Truth, i just finished watching a movie called “Zeitgeist”, a feature-length film you can view in three parts at: http://www.everythingburns.com/wordpress/?p=65 .  The home page of the movie is: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ .

Regardless of your socio-political,
spiritual persuasion, i think you will find Zeitgeist educational and provocative.

For Truth -- galen

-=-=-=-=-=-

From emails I receive it’s clear we all know diehard skeptics out there who’ll continue to deny 9/11 was an inside job no matter what. May I suggest you forward the following article to these individuals, wish them well, and move on...

9/11 Wasn't that Hard.

http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/

The 9/11 attack has been getting a lot of windshield time lately in my day to day. I’m not thinking about it any more than usual, it just seems to come up. One of the objections I hear a lot from people who haven’t done any research, or are prone to ‘not want to know’, is that the ‘inside job’ perspective of the attack and ensuing cover-up would be impossible without thousands of people being aware of it. I’d like to address that feature today and provide some links that will clarify so many other questions that may be out there.

First some links. Here is a movie called “Zeitgeist”. It is a feature length film and at this site http://www.everythingburns.com/wordpress/?p=65 you can view it in 3 parts or any sequence you like. If you still aren’t clear whether 9/11 was an inside Job after you see this film then, you really don’t want to know or lack the capacity to. Here is the home page of the movie, http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ and here is a little something from England that dovetails into the mix http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1882365905982811133&hl=en

Now to my point.

First off, in order for the attacks to have been carried out with a minimum of notice all that had to be accomplished was controlling the access points into the planes; that’s all. It should be noted here that the same security firm was in charge at all of the 9/11 airports, The London Tube and Madrid train station on the days of the attacks. That’s one hell of a coincidence isn’t it? That security firm is ICTS. You can do the background check on them. It’s more effective for you that way. Just stick ‘ICTS’ and ‘911’ into Google and see what you come up with.

Once whomever is on those planes is on those planes then it doesn’t matter any more because no one is getting off any of those planes to do any interviews and no one who isn’t on those planes has any idea who is on those planes, especially when all the communications from those planes are under control. Most of us now know that at least 7 of the hijackers purported to be on those planes were discovered later, by ABC News, among others, to be alive and well in their home countries. You can check this out as well if you are of a mind to. Concerning the actual attacks and who was involved, all that has to be done is to control the access points to the planes. That’s it…. because there was no remaining evidence (that wasn’t planted) and that brings me to the cover-up.

Everything, at all the sites where an attack occurred, or a plane hit a government building, or crashed into a field, was carted away and kept away from the curious. There are some site photos, here and there and before and after and they tell us a great deal but all that evidence, black boxes, melted steel, surgically cut girders, parts of planes, bodies, etc. they’re gone. All the evidence is gone. Whenever a crime is committed in America there is a very heavy emphasis upon physical evidence and the chain of evidence. This time… nada. That alone should tell you a lot. Also what should tell you a lot is what evidence was found; the absurd presence of Mohammed Atta’s undamaged passport on a New York Street, Koran’s and flight simulation training DVD’s in a car at Logan airport, certain eyewitness reports and alleged cell-phone conversations… a casual watcher of network TV dramas should be savvy enough to see through that BS. Then comes the media. Let’s talk about the media a little.

A majority of the American people believe that either 9/11 was an Inside Job or that the government knew it was coming and stood back and let it happen. To what degree do you see this vast public perception addressed on TV? When you do see it addressed it is done in a dismissive manner or involves a media attack dog going after some occasional expert trotted out for humiliation. That’s rare enough but it does happen. The media has shut down on the matter and focuses instead on the constant occurrence of terrorist activity that is the constant focus of the leaders who have brought you all of the repressive institutions that have stolen your constitutional rights; Homeland Security, telephone and email and wire tapping, airport body searches and assaults on free speech. If you haven’t noticed any of this… what can I say?

Where have we learned what we know today? The Internet and the people on the street who talk about what they saw and heard. You aren’t getting it anywhere else. And it isn’t as if the questions aren’t valid. Nowhere in history has even a single skyscraper come down as a result of a fire, much less 3 buildings, all within a few hours of each other, all designed to take a hit from the very planes that hit them, all falling at the impossible rate of free fall and one of them not even hit by anything and also coming down at the rate of free fall and all of them into their own footprint. What are the odds? Ten trillion to one would be good odds. I would think it would be more than that. And that is only one piece of evidence from one event that is patently ridiculous. The amount of irreconcilable coincidence and absurd official explanation is vast indeed. But the government, the media, the religious community and business world are all arm in arm lockstep, walking in blindfolded denial and side of the mouth talking BS when they talk at all.

Control of the points of access to the planes and control of the media in the aftermath, that’s all it takes. It’s all been done before, a number of times, prior to all of the big wars and whenever somebody wants to invade somewhere; like Afghanistan and Iraq and then bomb Iran and Syria- coming to a theater near you soon.

What about the members of Congress? That’s a good question isn’t it? Well, some people were making annoying noises here and there; Cynthia McKinney, what happened to her? What happens to someone in Congress that does speak out? What happens to a reporter who works for major media and speaks out? So, what happens is that the only people that get into certain positions are those vetted by the controlling interests. Politicians are among the most self-serving individuals on the planet. It is self interest that attracts them to the game in the first place. Look at the crimes committed by various people in various professions and notice how their choice of employment put them into contact with what they were after; money, power, underage sex, drugs…. check it out.

What difference does it make to you if 9/11 was an Inside Job or if Iraq didn’t have WMD’s? What difference does it make to you if you are being strip searched as a result of a terror attack that wasn’t committed by terrorists? What difference does it make to you if hundreds, thousands of people are arrested and held without charge or counsel and tortured into confessing to things they know jack about? What difference does it make to you if soldiers are dying in an illegal and unnecessary war?

Some of you are wandering around going, “I don’t know, I don’t know, just leave me alone!”, some of you are saying, “The government wouldn’t do that!”, even in the face of what you can clearly see the government is doing every day. Some of you are screaming, “Nyah, nyah, I can’t hear you.” with your fingers in your ears. Some of you are shopping or chatting on cell phones and don’t give a damn what happens to anyone as long as it doesn’t happen to you. Some of you are drunk, or stoned, or up against economic crisis. Some of you just want to get laid and then you can die happy. A lot of you care but you don’t know what you can do about it.

What do we do about it, or anything? Like the song says, “let your conscience be your guide.” We’re not here to put an end to every evil and dry every tear. We’re here to do our best and demonstrate the courage of our convictions whether we win or we lose. We are defined by what we think and say and do. Maybe this matters to you and maybe it doesn’t. That’s for you to decide. But whether 9/11 was an Inside Job and whether or not they covered it up and went on a profit binge in the aftermath….? That’s easy, yes, it was. Yes, they did and, yes,... they did.

What are you going to do about it?

“The official story of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible.
High levels of our government don’t want us to know
what happened and who’s responsible."

— Colonel Robert Bowman, PhD, former head of President Reagan’s
 ‘Star Wars’ program, Caltech PhD in nuclear engineering
and astronautics, and decorated combat fighter pilot
 www.patriotsquestion911.com

Demand a new investigation.
Stand up. Be counted.

“None are more enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.”
— Goethe

= www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.