-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: August 25, 2007 9:25:40 PM PDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Darkness Before the Dawn, Before the Darkness

An Interesting Dow Jones Index Fall Prediction

Date Posted: Saturday 25-Aug-2007
http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=16835&;
There is a Foundation for the study of Cycles in the USA. Some of their ideas have interested me. It is based on the work of a US Govt Economist called Dewey who investigated the causes of the Great Depression. They now have sophisticated software which is very expensive, but which can be used for certain analytics. I understand the underlying concepts.

I think it has PARTIAL validity - but will never be EXACTLY correct.

However, I dare anyone to try and do what they've done below.

They issued the following graph. It will be well worth watching their prediction to see if the Dow Jones actually does slide down like this.

I still want to post their analysis of Iraq War casualties which they did earlier this year. It was pretty impressive.

www.ctrl.org