From:                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                [illusions] This is too weird... Is it a key to
something? Date sent:           Tue, 4 May 1999 04:44:02 -0400 Organization:
        BTICC.Net To:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED] Send reply
to:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ftp://ftp.anomalous-images.com/pub/anomalou/xMarksTheSpot.jpg

The attacked .jpg file is a map of the US with each of the six school
shootings marked and lines connecting the dots.  There are a number of
other events and disasters (both natural and man made) which fall on
either of these two lines.  I was going to find a better map, gather all
the locations of things, and plot the points.  However, I do not have the
time to devote to it.  The NW to SE line is known as the 'Sollog Line of
Tragedy' which can be researched at www.sollog.com.  However, the site
seems to provide just a taste of the information and you have to pay for
the rest, and there are tons of commercials.

Aside from the school shootings, the following events have fallen on the
Sollog Line:

ValueJet 542 crash in FL
Jon Benet Ramsey murder
Clinton support plane crash
OKC bombing
McVeigh's trial
A-10 Crash in CO mtns.
Last nights (19990503) tornados

Several additional plane crashes
A number of natural disasters
and who knows what else

The line on the attached map is just plotted with three points and not as
accurate as when all points are plotted.

The NE to SW line is is of a greater concern to me since it crosses
right through my hometown (Canton, OH).  There are at least three
additional events which fall on or near this line.  They are...

Swissair 111 crash
Waco massacre
Littlerock
Cincinatti Tornados

The interesting thing about this map that knocks people over is the
intersection of the two lines.  Hope, AK, the birth place and hometown of
Bill Clinton.  Is it a divine sign?  The signature of a psycho?  It's too
weird to be a coincidence.  Especially considering that the events have
all taken place since he took office.

Since I do not have the time to put into this that I would like, I am
posting it here as a project for list members.  Lets determine what all
falls on the line and where the lines extend beyond the US.  It would also
be very interesting to see where the lines cross in China.

Everytime I look at that map, I get a gut feeling that I am looking at a
piece of the key to something.

Regards,
Jerry

Steve Wingate