-Caveat Lector-

To all of you it is with profound sadness that I tell you of the death of
someone who has been with us on CTRL for a long time.  Her screen name was
SWhite9194, and she had an alternate identity that she posted under; DRErebus
(I helped her pick out that name).  She was one of the most lovely and
sweetest persons that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  I loved her
dearly and will never be the same after the loss.  She suffered through most
of her short life with many illnesses and was on numerous medications.  She
still had so much love and life to share with people and a great concern and
heart for others even in the midst of it.  She helped me so many times and in
so many ways that I could never, ever hope to count them all.  She loved life
and was determined to live the best way that she could through all of the
worst that life offered her.  She battled constantly against the sicknesses
she had and against the cruelty of people that she had in her life and around
her.  I am one of the luckiest people in the world to have had her as a close
friend and to have known her for the short time that I did.  I want everyone
here to think a kind thought for her and wish her peace wherever she has
gone, according to your own beliefs.  She was a Christian and had a deep
faith in God, and even though I don't follow Christianity she understood and
accepted me and my beliefs for which I was ever grateful.  Much like everyone
I have had to deal with setbacks and disappointments.  I have had to deal
with hurtful words from others and the unkind thoughts of many.  She accepted
me for who I was and did so with everyone in her life.  She lived a short
life, only just recently turning 28 years old, and it was filled with misery
and woe, many times I wished that I could take away some of her pain and
suffering to give her some joy and rest.  The rigors of this life denied me
that opportunity, as something always came between our being together.  She
went through hell on earth and it is my fervent hope that she has achieved
that which she sought in this life, peace and rest, in a heaven that would
always make her laugh and smile and be forever happy.  Nothing could be
better for her.  One thing is for sure she will never suffer again from the
illnesses that plagued her, she will never endure the hurt and pain of the
evil people that surrounded her and she will never again have to cry herself
to sleep at night or pray for peace.  She has rest in some place and I am
thankful for that if nothing else.
Her name was Sharon White and she was a most wonderful and sweet person.
Please remember her and shed a tear for a tortured souls passing and take a
moment to wish her soul to find the peace and rest she so deserved.
I loved her and you would have too if you had known her.
Ted