-Caveat Lector-

MJ:
   Every man has a property in his own person. This nobody has
   any right to but himself. The labor of his body and the work
   of his hands are properly his. -- John Locke, 1690

Das GOAT wrote:
    I'm waiting for someone to claim that the "property" owned
    by Capitalists is "theirs" by virtue of being "the work of
    their own hands."

MJ:
Any 'person's' property is theirs whether by THEIR exchanges
or through the GIFTS of others.  I am not certain WHAT you
are attempting above, could you elaborate?

Das GOAT wrote:
    Give me one example of Capital Assets --factories, industrial
    machinery, etc-- that was not secured with BORROWED money and
    paid off by profits from the work of OTHER PEOPLE's hands,
    i.e., labor which the Capitalist didn't perform.

MJ:
Why should anyone be prohibited to 'dispose' or 'invest' their
earnings in whatever manner THEY desire?
Why should anyone be prohibited from entering a contract to provide
x for y?

Das GOAT wrote:
    Can Capitalism exist without BANKS and the Stock Market?

MJ:
Yes.

Regard$,
--MJ

Laissez faire does not mean: Let soulless mechanical forces operate.
It means: Let each individual choose how he wants to cooperate in
the social division of labor; let the consumers determine what the
entrepreneurs should produce.  Planning means: Let the government
alone choose and enforce its rulings by the apparatus of coercison
and compulsion.  -- Ludgwig von Mises