-Caveat Lector-

For some very strange reason, an email that I have been sending is not
arriving to the list or the archives. My computer did quit aol an error one
message some minutes after I had sent the first message. Also I have not
recieved a message from listserv about a duplicate message and their bot has
already disregarded two administrative messages that I sent to the wrong
address and told me so, so one would think that their duplicate-bot would be
up also. Hmm . . .

The message is one about the new MI6 list. what is up? -NEW MI6 List replaces
fake one-

This is America . . .?
----
Here is a copy of my mail sent screen. Personal mail has been snipped.

5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        [1&2] Secret Germany - Stauffenberg and the
Mystical Crusade Against Hitler
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NEW MI6 List replaces fake one - 3rd try to
post!!!
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        test
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NEW MI6 List replaces fake one
5/15/99 LISTSERV@LISTSER        No Subject
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        No Subject
5/15/99 <snip>
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        BALKAN CONNECTION - WSJ
5/15/99 Cia-drugs@onelis        BALKAN CONNECTION
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Mona's Balkan File
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Namebase on the MI6 Hooplah
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        All the SISA/Tomlinson info - here - but what
is true?
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        War of words over spy claims
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        MI6’s plot to assassinate President Slobodan
Milosevic of Serbia in 1992
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        E-mail death threats for ex-spy
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Ex-spy publishes coded book on Net
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        thomlinson has left timebomb on the internet
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NEW MI6 List replaces fake one
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Re:       [CTRL] OEN 5/d:       twisting more
of WRENCH
5/15/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Fwd:  S99-79, Day 53, Update 1 (May 15;
0:30AM EDT) - A Special TiM GW Bulletin on NATO's
5/14/99 LISTSERV@LISTSER        No Subject
5/14/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        [4] The Sacred Landscape Geometry of
Rennes-le-Chateau.
5/14/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        [3] The Sacred Landscape Geometry of
Rennes-le-Chateau.
5/14/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        [1] The Sacred Landscape Geometry of
Rennes-le-Chateau.
5/14/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        [2] The Sacred Landscape Geometry of
Rennes-le-Chateau.
5/14/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        [0] The Sacred Landscape Geometry of
Rennes-le-Chateau.
5/14/99 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        No Subject
====
It is also not be registered in the archives. Hmm . . .
from:
http://home.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A1=ind9905c&L=ctrl
Table of contents:

•"Tea Leaves" Indicate Ground Troops (fwd)
•(Fwd) [FAIR-L] FORGOTTEN COVERAGE OF RAMBOUILLET NEGOTIATIONS
•All the SISA/Tomlinson info - here - but what is true?
•Am very distressed!
•Another Banker Becomes Head of State
•BALKAN CONNECTION - WSJ
•Domestic policy, 2000 and Clinton's Serbian folly
•E-mail death threats for ex-spy
•Ex-spy publishes coded book on Net
•Fwd: Ireland first!: Welcome, thanks for visiting!.
•Fwd: S99-79, Day 53, Update 1 (May 15; 0:30AM EDT) - A Special TiM GW
Bulletin on NATO's
•Fwd: Student Bill Clinton 'spied' on Americans abroad for CIA
•Fwd: dog's leash...............
•Fwd: twisting more of WRENCH
•How the pie is sliced. Concentration of wealth. (2 messages)
•Impeach klintoon again [include algore this time]
•MI6Õs plot to assassinate President Slobodan Milosevic of Serbia in
1992
•Mona's Balkan File
•Namebase on the MI6 Hooplah
•OEN 5/15/07 (2 messages)
•Oops! NATO Kills 84 Refugees (2 messages)
•Strange Sewage Hits Utah (2 messages)
•Thank Kissinger for "Chinagate"
•U.S.'s plan??
•UK's nuclear deterrent 'undermined by leak'
•War of words over spy claims
•[0] The Sacred Landscape Geometry of Rennes-le-Chateau.
•[1&2] Secret Germany - Stauffenberg and the Mystical Crusade Against
Hitler
•[1] The Sacred Landscape Geometry of Rennes-le-Chateau.
•[2] The Sacred Landscape Geometry of Rennes-le-Chateau.
•[3] The Sacred Landscape Geometry of Rennes-le-Chateau.
•[4] The Sacred Landscape Geometry of Rennes-le-Chateau.
•[teaparty] 14th again
•test
•thomlinson has left timebomb on the internet
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,