-Caveat Lector-

Alamaine Ratliff wrote:

> [...]
> Albanians out of Kosovo. Continued bombing of hospitals, homes,
> bridges, electricity generating plants and factories seems nothing
> less than mindless and wanton violence just for the heck of it.
>
> Why can't Bill Clinton make the connection between the murders in
> Littleton, Colo., and the ethnic cleansing in Kosovo? Decent law-
> abiding kids and an adult died at Columbine High School because only
> the killers and a security guard had guns. The same thing happened in
> the 1991 Luby's massacre in Killeen, Texas. If law-abiding citizens
> had the right to carry guns at Columbine and Luby's, few if any
> people would have died because they would have had the means to
> protect themselves.
>
> We have seen the results of right-to-carry laws in Florida, Texas and
> other parts of the nation. Nothing stops violent crime better than
> allowing law-abiding citizens to protect themselves with guns.
> However, Clinton, and now the Republican Congress, just don't get it.
>
> The ultimate flaw in all gun control programs is that they assume
> that criminals will obey the law. Duh. The definition of a criminal
> is someone who consciously breaks laws. Criminals love gun control
> laws. Gun control laws make it easier for criminals to abuse the law
> abiding because the only people who will obey gun control laws are
> those who don't commit crimes. When Bill Clinton promotes gun control
> legislation, he is playing into the hands of violent criminals.
>
> Kosovo is a perfect example of why Clinton's and Congress' dream for
> America is a living nightmare. In Kosovo, only the police and the
> Army had "legal" guns. When armed thugs told Kosovar Albanians that
> they had only ten minutes to leave their homes, the residents were
> powerless to resist. If the Albanians of Kosovo had our Second
> Amendment right to bear arms, they would have done something other
> than run when confronted with armed intruders. If the Albanians of
> Kosovo had exercised their right-to-carry, most of them would still
> be living in their homes.
>
> Where does this all leave us? Ethnic cleansing is over. Milosevic has
> cleansed the Kosovar Albanians. The KLA, a shadowy "terrorist"
> organization that was supposed to rise and get rid of the Serbs once
> the bombing started has been destroyed. Germany, the mother of two
> world wars in this century, has forbidden the use of ground troops.
> Without ground troops, NATO cannot prevail.
>
> Let me say it again. The war is over. NATO lost. Milosevic and the
> forces of ethnic cleansing have won. No one, not Milosevic, not
> Clinton, will be held accountable by the courts for the slaughter of
> innocents and the needless destruction of Yugoslavia.
>
> However, they can't escape another court. Because God will judge each
> of us when our time on this planet is up. Those "leaders" who
> orchestrated this needless, tragic, and savage war will be held
> accountable by the only power that counts. And God doesn't care what

Yeah right. What if there is no god? Then the greedy and evil get away
yet again don't they? No matter what evil the rich elites perpetrate,
they know that superstitious mornons will cop out and leave Justice
and
retribution for crimes against nature and humanity to some imaginary
guy after they have enjoyed the fruits of their evil for all of the
days
of their lives.

" The rich love religion. They are not themselves religious, but it
serves
them well when everyone else is."  --- Gore Vidal -- Cousin of Vice
Pres-
ident, and Presidential Candidate Albert Gore, both of whom are from
an
elite ruling class family.

--
"And it came to pass that in the last days catatonics
roamed the earth, and great monsters ruled the masses."