-Caveat Lector-

Just a short note to commemorate the fact that the wheel has turned full
circle. Anglo american, the group that was founded by cecil John Rhodes(not
quite but almost) has now relocated its offices to London after a century in
South Africa.

They claim that they are not deserting the country, and that they need to
leave because of globalisation(not true- america is just an email away) and
that the cost of capital is almost double in South africa than it is in the
developed world(true).
But leaving they are and they will no loger have the countries future quite
at heart as their pesonal future is no longer at stake.
(If the south africans ever feel lonely there are about 60 000 expats now in
the UK and in any case Londons younger population in now more than 50% of
non european origin so it even looks more and more like SA). Thet arrive
strangley just in time to miss the election in the country and to attend the
bilderberger meeting in portugal.

Also on the news last week was that report by the Royal Institute of
international affairs(nice coincidence) that SA will not succeed and will
stagnate or go backwards(now we know the plot for the country)

So we say fare well to one of the old conspiracies and continue with the
new.

John

PS apologies I got my ssss mixed up Gordon was killed in what is now the
Sudan.
The war there between the Arab north and the black (christian) south has
cost between 1-2million (mostly black) lives but that genocide is
politically correct and not photogenic.