-Caveat Lector-

> Keating was charged with making terrorist threats, but the charges have
been dropped pending further investigation, police said.

>"(The police) took all his books," said James Tracy of the Mission-based
Eviction Defense Network, who has known Keating for 10 years.

Speaking as Keatings's long time personel friend, and as a member of the
Bound Together Anarchist Book Store Collective (1369 Haight St. SF CA)
where he bought some of those books, I must say that I am appalled. The
pigs didn't like this guys leaflet so they stole his books. Appalling,
simply appalling. We've been selling books for twenty four years. Are we
to be the next victims of this fascist witch hunt? Are you?