-Caveat Lector-

Gavin Phillips wrote:

snip>
>  >> According to the future that you seem to relish Nurev is a total gun ban
>  >
>  >Yes that's right. And voluntary compliance from law abiding citizens.
>  >It
>  >doesn't need to be permanent either. But I want to see what happens
>  >when
>  >guns are out of the equation. And it looks like we'll soon find out.
>  >
> Gavin;
>
> How soon do you think?

Depends on the economy.

>  >> social upheaval and body count that that will entail. Things will be far
>  more
>  >> peacful then, right Nurev?
>  >
>  >No not then, after then.
>  >

> Gavin;
>
> After the carnage, and a country more divided than it has ever been. Oh, now
> I get it. There I go with my predictions again. I just wonder how many others
> on the list agree with my predictions as opposed to yours; of a kinder,
> gentler America, disarmed.

America has never been kind or gentle. It has been a murderous
offshoot
( pun intended ) of the most violent culture in all the world in all
of
history

> Gavin;
>
> There you go bringing your Darwinian religion into it again. Isn't it great
> to have the crutch and faith of Darwinian evolution to give you all the
> answers. Makes things far less complicated.

Please, stop making a fool of yourself. I am an atheist. What you are
describing
is religion.

>  >> Gavin;
snip>
> I take it you would live as a slave, and wait for better men than you to free
> you. You think you're the smart one, the survivor, right?

Listen buddy. You really need to understand this. In nature, the
organism
that survives intact enough to reproduce is the winner. If you are
stupid
enough to piss your life away for stupid ideologies, you lose. That is
why
the slogan " live free or die " is insane. It is unnatural and
wasteful of
human potential. But if live free or die causes you to die because you
can't
live free, then you can understand the process of natural selection.

There are 40 million Blacks in America. Their ancestors were slaves
for hundreds
of years. They endured and endured the brutality of slavery. Real
slavery, not
your feverish apocalyptic paranoiac nonsense. They are here today
enjoying
life because their ancestors did what they needed to do to survive.

If their ancestors had been as dumb as you are, and dumb as the
religio/patriot
types I see quoted on this list, we would never have the pleasure of
watching
Bill Cosby sell sugared up junk food to little children.

>  >> Slaves only gain their freedom by fighting for it or because others
>  fought
>  >> for it.

How about buying your way out? How about if the slave owners can't
afford to
keep slaves? How about if the slave owner suddenly becomes a mentch
and frees
his slaves because it's wrong to own human beings?

Do you ever stop exaggerating?

Joshua2