-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 99-05-28 14:10:13 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>An article in Newsweek's May 31 issue discusses a secret "finding" that
>allegedly authorizes government hackers to "diddle with Milosevic's
>bank accounts" in foreign banks.  According to the author, the action
>is controversial and is supported only in small segments of the United
>States' intelligence community.
>
>"When governments try to hack into banks for any reason, they send
>dangerous ripples through financial networks and across national
>boundaries," Kawika M. Daguio, FIPA executive vice president, said.
>"Attacking financial infrastructures injures innocent third parties all
>over the world in unpredictable ways.  Financial cyberwarfare damages
>public confidence in the global financial system, establishes a bad
>precedent and, moreover, invites retaliation and emulation."

Remember rumors about the Fifth Column, a "renegade" faction within the CIA
or NSA,
who used the built-in "back door" of PROMIS software (sold to foreign banks
among other institutional clients) to sabotage the CLINTON Cabal's Swiss bank
accounts?

Here we have the obverse, being used BY the Clinton Cabal on a global scale.

Maybe the person who opined that what Clinton's "NATO" is doing in Yugoslavia
now is what Clinton has been doing to his PERSONAL enemies all along, was
right after all.