-Caveat Lector-

William Hugh Tunstall wrote:

>"I think we need a national health program.."

My God, man, why would you want to entrust such an important service to
incompetent non-professionals?

>"My son has type one diabetes. Do you know how many insurance companies
are interested in covering him? NONE."

Current interference from the State has contibuted to this sad state of
affairs for your son and others. Asking for more of the same is like
giving alcohol to an alcoholic.

>"I do believe that a nation as sophisticated and enlightened as ours
can do a better job in providing affordable care for ordinary citizens."

A nation is merely a large number of individuals...this logic asks for
some individuals to contribute to the care of others with the State as a
middle-man...a prescription for serfdom. Let's, instead, advocate
freeing health care professionals from the pernicious and parasitical
overseers of the Plutocracy.

Respectfully Yours,

Robert Paul.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]