[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> We have.  The majority of American prisoners are nonviolent offenders (i.e.
>  drug users).

I think Joshua's point is that there are no gun deaths in prison.  He used it
to support his argument that gun control is good and means less murder.  In
prison though there are NO weapons so it is not a really good example, IMO.
Deaths do occur though, so whatever serves the purpose at the time will
suffice, be it a shiv, a sharpened spoon, or fists.
Teo1000