X-From_: 'deleted' Tue Jun  1 21:04:27 1999
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 21:45:44 -0700
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: deleted.net
Subject: FW: Unsettling Info

melmorgan writes:  greetings  Zeropointer...
CRITICAL: F.Y.I.

I found this forwarded e-m from a trusted brother in this circle rather
alarming and important to bring to your attention. The following was sent
to him from a most solid source in his.
Colored highlights by me.

Hi 'deleted'
I hope you are managing to enjoy the holiday in spite of the "unusual"
wind, and your panels have not blown away.

I wanted to share some curious information with you that came my way a
couple days ago when a fellow from Aspen called me to ask some questions
about Chem-Trail sightings in this area.  He had noticed a posting of
mine on one of the Chem-Trail websites and looked up my phone number.
He said the aerial spraying of the skies over Aspen lately by
military-looking tanker planes has a growing number of folks worried
because of the respiratory illnesses seemingly related to them.  After
we chatted a bit about this, he mentioned that his car had broken down
on the highway the other day, and a fellow from Cedaredge stopped to
give him a hand.  In their conversation Dave, the guy from Aspen, gave
the Cedaredge fellow a packet of information about the Chem-Trail
issue.  Then the Cedaredge fellow told Dave that he had passed a Colorado
Dept. of Trans. semi on McClure pass a couple of weeks ago that was being
pulled back onto the road after jackknifing.  Spilled on the side of the
road were many metal signs saying "ROAD CLOSED DUE TO MARTIAL LAW."

*****{melmorgan adds: the McKlure Pass is an East/West highway going
through the Rockies in the vicinity of the area known as 'the four
corners'}*****  e-mail cont's

I asked Dave for this fellows name and phone number so I could call him
to check this out, and Dave gave it to me.  So today I called the
fellow, and he asked me to please not mention his name to anyone.  He
didn't want to be connected in anyway with this story, and he seemed
genuinely frightened that Dave had given me his number about this.  He
said all he saw were the signs, but he didn't want to know anymore.  He
was trying to stay out of it and not lose any sleep over it.  But he
admitted that he definitely did see the signs.

So, while I was disbelieving at first, I now suspect this probably
really happened.  It sure isn't very comforting.  I wonder if we could
get anymore information if we called the CDOT people and asked them if
one of their trucks had an accident on McClure pass recently.

So being a nosy person I called Al Belick, a retired Navy officer who
I had heard interviewed on the radio last week about what our
"government" is up to these days.  He had worked in various top secret
military projects back in the 40's thru the 80's and mentioned that he
is agreement with David Icke's work.  I asked him a few questions, but
he was obviously sick with coughing fits so we only talked a few
minutes.  He said the coughing was from the chem-trails (are you
familiar with the Chem-Trail phenomenon, Brian?)which he had been
exposed to in NY recently.  He said he believes the chem-trails have to
do with a secret immunization program with a nasal Anthrax vaccine,
because the government expects some Anthrax attacks soon.  He also said
that he had heard that martial law was slated for October when we would
be in WWIII.  (Yikes!  This is more than I want to hear!)

So that's the scoop for now, friends.  I also received my video of the
interview of David Icke by Jon Rappoport.  I like it and think it would
make a thought-provoking public presentation.  I made a couple copies if
you have a VCR and would like to see it.  I was hoping to get up there
to swap books with you and check out your solar set-up, but my garden
kept me engrossed overtime here.  I'm thinking about sending a copy to
deleted.

bkDELETED.net
DELETED

"Discourage Y2K Compliance"
 this e-mail may be monitored for quality assurance this has not been an automated
response Visit Truth's Domain http://www.thewholetruth.com "As the flame is bound to
the coal." "Flexibilty without bending."X-From_: 'deleted' Tue Jun  1 21:04:27 1999
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 21:45:44 -0700 Mime-Version: 1.0 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: deleted.net Subject: FW:><color><paramFFFF,0000,0000></param Unsettling Info
></color melmorgan writes:  greetings  Zeropointer... CRITICAL: F.Y.I.

I found this forwarded e-m from a trusted brother in this circle rather alarming and
important to bring to your attention. The following was sent to him from a most solid
source in his. Colored highlights by me.

Hi 'deleted' I hope you are managing to enjoy the holiday in spite of the "unusual"
wind, and your panels have not blown away.

 I wanted to share some><color><param0000,7777,0000></param curious information with
you that came my way a couple days ago when a fellow
from></color><color><paramFFFF,0000,0000></param
Aspen></color><color><param0000,7777,0000></param called me to ask some questions
about Chem-Trail sightings in this area. ></color He had noticed a posting of mine on
one of the Chem-Trail websites and looked up my phone number. He said the aerial
spraying of the skies over Aspen lately by
><color><param0000,7777,0000></parammilitary-looking tanker planes has a growing
number of folks worried because of the respiratory illnesses seemingly related to
them. ></color After we chatted a bit about this,><color><paramFFFF,0000,0000></param
he mentioned that his car had broken down on the highway the other day, ></colorand a
fellow from Cedaredge stopped to give him a hand. ><color><paramFFFF,0000,0000></param
In their conversation Dave, the guy from Aspen></color, gave the Cedaredge fellow a
packet!
!
 of information about the Chem-Trail issue.  ><color><paramFFFF,0000,0000></paramThen
the Cedaredge fellow told Dave that he had passed a Colorado Dept. of Trans. semi on
McClure pass a couple of weeks ago that was being
></color><color><param0000,7777,0000></parampulled back onto the road after
jackknifing.  ></color><color><paramFFFF,0000,0000></paramSpilled on the side of the
road were many metal signs saying ><bigger"ROAD CLOSED DUE TO MARTIAL LAW."
></bigger></color *****{melmorgan adds: the McKlure Pass is an East/West highway going
through the Rockies in the vicinity of the area known as 'the four corners'}*****
e-mail cont's

I asked Dave for this fellows name and phone number so I could call him to check this
out, and Dave gave it to me. ><color><paramFFFF,0000,0000></param So today I called
the fellow, and he asked me to please not mention his name to anyone.  He didn't want
to be connected in anyway with this story, and he seemed genuinely frightened that
Dave had given me his number about this.  He said all he saw were the signs, but he
didn't want to know anymore.  He was trying to stay out of it and not lose any sleep
over it.  But he admitted that he definitely ></colordid see the signs.

 So, while I was disbelieving at first, I now suspect this probably really happened.
It sure isn't very comforting.  I wonder if we could get anymore information if we
called the CDOT people and asked them if one of their trucks had an accident on
McClure pass recently.

 ><color><param0000,7777,0000></paramSo being a nosy person I called Al Belick, a
 >retired Navy officer who I had heard interviewed on the radio last week about what
 >our "government" is up to these days.  He had worked in various top secret military
 >projects back in the 40's thru the 80's and mentioned that he is agreement with David
 >Icke's work.  I asked him a few questions, but he was obviously sick with coughing
 >fits so we only talked a few minutes.  He said the coughing was from the chem-trails
 >(are you familiar with the Chem-Trail phenomenon, Brian?)which he had been exposed to
 >in NY recently.  He said he believes the chem-trails have to do with a secret
 >immunization program with a nasal Anthrax vaccine, ></colorbecause the government
 >expects some Anthrax attacks soon.
 >had heard that martial law was slated for October when we would be in WWIII.
!
ramFFFF,0000,0000></param><bigger (Yikes!  This is more than I want to hear!)