-Caveat Lector-

I just want to say that I am surprised by the fact that even though this
list is primarily into government conspiracy that music still ends up being
part of the blame for why us humans do terrible things. I like all sorts of
music..blues, classical, pop, alternative, old punk, and heavy metal, and
even what's called by some -"death metal". But, I don't want to kill people,
and I didn't even when I used to lots and lots of drugs, hated my parents
and thought anyone that looked normal or who appeared to be conforming to
mainstream society was an idiot.

The song Gloomy Sunday actually came back again (and probably did again
before that) in the late 80's- and you're gonna love this - a band named
Christian Death sang it. It was one of my favorite songs, I thought it was
beautiful, and still do. But powerful enough to drive people to their death?
I don't think so. People like music that somehow strikes a chord with them.
If I was depressed and feeling sorry for myself and felt that no one
understood me, and I heard a song that somehow communicated how I ALREADY
FELT I might like it more.

That song has powerful, well written lyrics, and while trying to come up
with some sort note or explanation that said perfectly how I felt and I
couldn't to my satisfaction, I might use a song. That makes more sense to me
than the music creating something in a person that was never there before.

Marilyn Manson IS weird looking, and he says and writes things that make
people uncomfortable, but that does not mean that he is looking to turn
young people into killers. I fear MUCH more the pleasant, charismatic, well
dressed person who seems to have your wellbeing as the sole purpose for his
or her existence, who really wants you locked up like a dog slaving away in
misery for the rest of your life.

The problem with people like Marilyn Manson is that they make it so easy to
hate them, I wish very much that all the bad guys really were that easy to
spot. That would make things a lot easier, don't you think?