-Caveat Lector-

  It seems that them doing this in broad daylight is a result of them
becoming more bolder...  Like they are of the attitude that they don't care
if we see them or not.  Maybe because the plan is so close to complete?
Another thing, does anyone have any idea at all what the chemtrail is
made-up of, and what it causes?  Or is that still up in the air at the
moment (no pun intended)?

Jamie

 -Caveat Lector-

  Whoa! I just saw the plane doing it right now! This is a trip!  It was
filling in the blanks  where the clouds were it stopped the chemtrail then
after the cloud it would start again.  This is nuts!

Jamie

 -Caveat Lector-

  Well, I started keeping an eye open this past weekend and whatduyuhknow?
They're everywhere, right now even I can see them.  I took out my video
camera and shot some footage yesterday...  I've seen them where they start
and stop in the sky at precisely the same locations and I've watched as they
"hover" in the same place yet expand like smoke at an extremely slow rate.
These things are everywhere.  I did however see the plane but it was too far
off to notice the type of aircraft.  Just an FYI you fellow Conspiracy
Listers out there.

Jamie

Good Chemtrail site...
http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm