This subject matter is one of the most horrendous things I have ever
read; Item 3, re Psychiatric stuff......item is lengthy bu goes into
behavior modification midwy through and the monsters involved in these
programs, should be legally executed.....these are the teachings of the
Nazi doctors.

These articles = and on in particular I have been searching endlessly
for - is about a rash of children committing suicide in the
military....and some of the drugs being used.....

Now if our government does not think there are avengers of blood in the
wings waiting to get even, they are crazy; some of the stuff going on
today, is based upon the bible code that even Elridge Cleaver knew was
being used....though he probably never saw it....."the iniquities of the
fathers shall be visited upon the children".....and the "vengeance is
mine"....while this secret society is visiting the iniquities of the
fathers, on the innocent childrn.

Drugs, garbage, violence on tv....that is bad enough, but when you
consider that these so called doctors (and I have a higher IQ that a lot
of them, so did my sister)....that these morans will not get together
along the intelligence agents to find these demons, is a crime itself.

Read this stuff.....but, I do not know who these people are, but know
most of the facts I read, to be true.

Colleen

http://index.thunderstone.com/texis/sitesearch/search/?query=military+suicides&db=sites%2Fwww.trufax.org