-Caveat Lector-

>Not so. But the globalists would have you believe so.
>Any country with the population and natural resources could be totally
independent of the rest of the >world. And if free can show the rest by
example. Size has nothing to do with prosperity and trade is >unnecessary
>and a waste of energy resources shipping back and forth.

Lloyd Sez:  The above is fantasy, I am afraid....Size has nothing to do with
prosperity?  Trade unnecessary?  Afraid not folks....trade has always been
critical as resources are not evenly distributed.  Even more important,
technology export has always been critical to development elsewhere.  Full
employment can be obtained without trade [grinding, struggling
over-employment!], but not prosperity [meaning a high standard of living].
All of economic history shows that increase specialization and division of
labor leads to a higher standard of living.

We should be opposed to the World Government International Institutions that
create an unjust international political spoils system....not real free
trade.

>External competition is
>destructive between countries that are not equals. Like free and slave or
one with organized labor and >another where it's forbidden.

Lloyd Sez:  Yikes!  Now we are going to pretend that labor unions increase
prosperity?  Nonsense....they are just the weight that efficient unorganized
labor has to carry through higher prices.  Only during the adjustment phase
is economic competition between countries destructive.  Protected economies
are unstable.  When they are exposed to international competion they must
re-adjust their productive activities to wherever their comparative
advantage lies... Their reward is the low prices for imported goods.  Of
course, in military and political competion, competion is always destructive
for the "unequal".  Such military/political competition expressed through a
World Statist World Trade Organization....that is a nightmare of
exploitation.

>Competition internally is essential. Protectionism was and it necessary for
a free country to protect it's >labor as we are about to learn again, Japan
already knows it now that its labor is paid as much or more >than ours.

Lloyd Sez:  Effective wages are all that counts....being stubborn about
money wages are silly.  Lower wages can be more effective if one has access
to lower prices via unregulated imports.

>It is fighting the imports it makes off its own shores from importing into
its internal markets. It's our >markets that are supporting the world and we
are producing nothing at home. We are existing on large >markups on their
cheap stuff. (cheap in cost not in quality because we own (interest) the
factories >overseas).

Lloyd Sez:  "Markets" don't support the world.  Production supports!
Markets consume.  America, as the world Imperialist Super-State behind the
International facade (IMF-GTO-World Bank-Un- etc etc) creates the world's
money out of nothing and exports it to the rest of the world through our
"trade and investment" deficit and gains vast quantities of goods for
nothing.  A side effect of this is a continual pushing of US workers out of
one field of production after another.   This is not due to free trade, but
is due to America's export of Federal Reserve fiat money..Nothing can be
fixed unless honest money can be acheived.

Thus, the current system is not free trade, but a world Imperialist Statist
system.  It is not free trade that must be eliminated, it is the World
Imperialist, Super-Government system.

***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
**FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <http://a-albionic.com/search.html> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
   Video Finder, Free Catalogs, Links, Sweepstakes, What-Not:
     http://www.msen.com/~daugh/store.htm