-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike & Kathy Moxley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >Ah, you'll only confuse the fundy jeezoids, who'll ignore you anyway.
> >
> >The basis of any self-proclaimed monotheism [even a trinitarian one]
> >is that 1) MY God is the ONLY real God, thus 2) YOUR god is a false
> >god ie Satan, thus 3) whatever YOU believe is evil and must be zapped.
> >
> >Hey, *is* there a difference between good and evil?  And does anyone
> >here plan to watch the upcoming G&E [Good & Evil] series on the USA
> >TV network?  Or are there better ways to waste time, like sex & drugs?
> >
> >BTW the US Army's acceptance of Wicca show that either a) the military
> >is still at the forefront of social change, b) Satanists have captured
> >the Pentagon, c) it's possible to join the Army and have fun without
> >killing people, d) Wiccans are more acceptable militarily than GLBTs
> >[gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgendered persons], e) fundy jeezoids don't
> >have enough minutiae to fret about, f) all or none of the above.
>
> BIGOTRY and ignorance at it's best.

Vagueness at its worst, with a bit of the ol' ad hominem implied. I
should ask you just what you thought I was ignorant of and bigoted
towards, Mike and/or Kathy.  Am I displaying bigotry towards all
believers, or all Xians, or fundamentalists of any stripe, or Xians
of specific sects, or monotheists, or trinitarians, or Wiccans, or
the US Army, or GLBTs, or who?  Am I displaying ignorance of some of
the thousands of contradictory Xian doctrines, or of the nature of
monotheism, or of the inner workings of your consciousness, or what?

Be more specific, please.  And be civil.  That's the rule here.

  Ric "sure I believe in gods, I carved a couple this morning" Carter