-Caveat Lector-

>From www.serve.com/pvbr/index.html

> By Phil Brennan
>
> There's bad news and there's good news in the Kosovo fiasco: the bad
> news is that, like it or not,  we are being dragged into the global
> snake pit known as the New World Order. The good news is that the
> people trying to drag us there are the greatest conglomeration of
> blithering idiots ever to assemble on the world stage in all history.
>
> Barely a day passes without the emergence of new evidence that the
> NATOCRATS haven't got the vaguest idea of what they're doing.
>
> •The occupation force which is supposed  to be solely a NATO
> production starring an all-NATO cast suddenly discovers that the
> Russians they meant to remain behind the scenery as never-to be used
> understudies have taken over the center of the stage.
> •The Pristina
> airport, meant to be the jewel in the crown of the British forces is
> occupied instead by a massive force of 200 Russian soldiers who
> somehow have managed to hold at bay the entire NATO contingent,
> provoking the Brits' General Blimp to insist the Brits never really
> wanted the airport as their nerve center anyway. It's like General
> Howe saying "Who needs Yorktown?" or Saddam Hussein, "Who wants Kuwait
> anyway?"
> •Instead of disarming as they were supposed to do, the
> terrorist, drug dealing KLA so dear to the hearts of NATO are roaming
> around Kosovo shooting people, risking a nuclear war by allegedly
> firing rockets at the Russians and acting as if THEY are the real
> occupying force.
>
> According to an Indian newspaper: "The leader of the Kosovo Liberation
> Army (KLA) Hashim Thaci has described the presence of Russian troops
> in Kosovo as ``undesirable'' and ``a provocation''.
>
> "In an interview with the Kosovar Albanian-language newspaper
> published Sunday, Thaci referred to the presence of Russian forces in
> Kosovo as ''a grave provocation to the initiated political process and
> the overall efforts to restore peace in Kosovo.''
>
> `` 'We have not guaranteed and will not guarantee the security of
> these forces,'' the KLA leader said, adding ``We will not allow the
> replacement of Serb forces by Russian troops.' ''
>
> Remember, the Russians this KLA thug is talking about view the KLA as
> tools of NATO and have about a zillion nuclear-armed missiles pointed
> at us. And more than a few hot-headed military types who'd love to see
> how well they'd work on ...say ...Washington D.C.
>
> It is becoming more obvious that the NATOCRATS, led by our own
> wonderful, if seriously deranged, president had not the least idea of
> what to do once they entered Kosovo. Or for that matter, just how much
> trouble their wacko war would stir up.
>
> •As Right magazine's Steve Farrell wrote,  NATO has established "a
> precedent for intervention which thrusts back into the dark ages of
> international law and American foreign policy any hallowed belief in
> [...]

A<>E<>R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
A merely fallen enemy may rise again, but the reconciled
one is truly vanquished. -Johann Christoph Schiller,
                                       German Writer (1759-1805)
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that
prevents us from living freely and nobly. -Bertrand Russell
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
"Everyone has the right...to seek, receive and impart
information and ideas through any media and regardless
of frontiers."
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will
teach you to keep your mouth shut."
--- Ernest Hemingway
Forwarded as information only; no endorsement to be presumed
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material
for non-profit research and educational purposes only.