-Caveat Lector-

Dear Bill,

        So do I. I did not call YOU a "Jew." I have no idea what you are. I
was writing to a critic of yours. Is being called a "jew" worse than
being called a "Nazi"??? I hadn't heard that before, except in
articles about Nazi Germany?

        I am simply commenting that the Jews do not recognize Jesus' divinity
[except for Christian Jews]. As I said, each individual is free to
decide the question of Jesus' divinity for himself. My point is
wherever the original comment came from about Jesus' "invention," that
is not historically accurate. There is too much HARD evidence that He
was REAL. I hope you understood better this time. If you wanted to
take offence at something, it should have been the comment about
"Liberals!"

Nevertheless, as always...

                                                Love & Godspeed!
                                                The OUTLAWLADY