-Caveat Lector-

There are no Courts of constituted law in America, within the States party to
the Constitution of the United States for the United States of America.

The administrative tribunals created under Article I, section 8, clause 9, are
constituted to administer questions arising under the Jurisdiction of the
United States as delineated in Article I, section 8, clause 17, and Article IV,
section 3, clause 2.

The supreme Court of the United States, as delineated in Article III, section
1, has never held a session to adjudicate questions arising under it’s
delineated jurisdiction as proscribed in Article III, section 2.

These administrative Tribunals found within the exterior boundaries of the
States party to the Constitution of the United States for the United States of
America, are an alien and foreign jurisdiction to the people within the
sovereign and independent States of America.

The black robed administrator operates under the law merchant enforcing the
statutory rules, regulations and ordinances of it’s creator, the Legislative
Assembly.  These administrative tribunals are contracted under the suzerainty
of a private corporate monopoly populated by unregistered agents of their
undisclosed foreign principal in contradistinction to Article I, section 9,
clause 8, and Title 22, section 611 et. seq. of the United States Code, the
municipal laws of the Federal Corporation, Title 28, section 3002, paragraph
15(a).

The inhabitants of the States party to the Constitution of the United States
for the United States of America, have the unalienable right to question these
fictional jurisdictions, known as the legislative tribunal.  To do otherwise is
acquiescence to the private corporate court’s jurisdiction.

                The cost of liberty is eternal vigilance

"In a age of universal deceit, telling
the truth is a revolutionary act."

                George Orwell

----------
> From: Rod Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [teaparty] (no subject)
> Date: Sunday, June 27, 1999 6:22 AM
>
> From: Rod Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Here's what someone I know has to say:
>

> >Lynn Meredith's office was raided recently. The IRS got her mailing
> >list of
> >20,000 people.
> >

> And those people will now be thoroughly investigated and/or audited with a
> fine-toothed comb by the good folks at the Income Reduction Service, and
> many of them will be arrested and/or hauled into court on whatever charges
> the IRS can scrape up so that their property can be seized and their entire
> lives put into hock, whether or not they have actually done something wrong.
>
> A good reason not to get on one of these mailing lists, n'est pas?
>
> And in regard to your missive about YET ANOTHER "expert's" way of trying to
> outmaneuver the courts, please bear in mind that even if the author is an
> unequalled expert on the American legal system, from its inception at the
> hands of the Framers through its history of modifications down to today
> (which is unlikely since most of these "patriot" folks seem to be
> self-taught), and even if he is able to clearly communicate his knowledge
> and his understanding to others (and I have never yet seen one of these
> people who could write clearly), and even granting the remote possibility
> that what he says may be 100% correct, the simple fact of this world is that
> the people who are in control make the rules and the rules will always be
> made to accomplish the ends that the people in control want them to
> accomplish, regardless of the consistency with which the rules may or may
> not be applied and regardless of whether or not the rules are even
> internally consistent.
>
> Lewis Carroll wasn't so far off ("Rule 42: All persons more that a mile high
> must leave the courtroom.").
>
> And, as has been the case in so many of these narratives, the simple fact is
> that the judge has spent most of his professional career in the legal system
> and the "patriot" has been studying it in his spare time on evenings and
> weekends.  No matter how well-schooled the "patriot" thinks he is, the judge
> is more knowledgable.  As with the toothpick incident, if the game continues
> long enough the judge will eventually trip the "patriot" up at some point,
> and off the "patriot" goes to jail.
>
> It is worth remembering, too, that a judge is a human being like you are. He
> has good days and bad days.  Most of his days are probably not very good
> since he has to spend them dealing with a great number of genuine criminals
> and listening to lengthy and excruciatingly detailed narratives of the
> subhuman behavior they engage in, or in lesser cases simply of arrogance and
> self-centeredness or even outright stupidity.  In addition to this, he may
> have had a fight with his wife the night before you appear in his courtroom,
> [...]
have little time or patience for jokes, tirades, flaming, rambling philosophy,
religious arguments, off-topic discussions or back-slapping. You may, without
warning, be limited to READ ONLY, not being able to post to the list. Stick to
the point!  CC