-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: David Wilcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: UFOTruth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 9:17 AM
Subject: ET Disclosure on Global Politics pt3

UFOTruth - http://UFOTruth.listbot.com

-BEGIN PART TWO: "ET UPDATE?"-

Thursday 5 / 27 / 99 - 7:18 a.m.

The average brother (in your colonial building) was open to a whole host of
different tactics that would explain why the constitution was in deferment.
As they asked me if I was holding onto something, but not realizing
anything about what that question meant, I had to reply with a question.
And that question was, "Can despair and injustice be allowed to continue in
the world?"

[Note: Based on the other readings in the articles before this, the
"something" that the ETs are holding onto is the knowledge of the imminent
use of further Earth Changes to counterbalance the current negatively
polarized political and societal situations on Earth. So, by balancing out
our negativity as per the Law of Karma, they are helping to stop "despair
and injustice from being allowed to continue in the world." Obviously the
"brother in the colonial building" is about the various forces in the
United States Government.]

Their minds are clever with hatred. Part of what we are seeing here [in the
present world picture] is the machinations of the deeper plan.

I vaulted down the reading text room, screaming. Now here and thereafter,
this had really become something much more wonderful than I had ever
imagined before. So from our perspective, things are indeed looking pretty
good, I think. Tie a tether to the balloon of the Spirit and be prepared
for the ride as the Upgrade looms closer. Many scientists will be quite
puzzled and perplexed about this afterwards, but this is definitely not
[going to be] an optical illusion.

[Note: The reading is saying here that the cataclysmic changes need not be
feared for those who are following the basic teachings of service to
others, reaching the critical 51-percent threshold that makes them
'Ascension Compatible.' This is the "Upgrade" that they are speaking of.]

DREAM:

There was some kind of parade going on that was supposed to be unique to
Virginia. I then found out that it was actually like a military operation;
there were military guys all up and down, and they didn't even want me to
talk. I was trying to fix my car - that was the big thing. I tried to talk
on my phone and someone just immediately shut me up.

Then, I went back to this house that belonged to a spiritually minded woman
I know. I looked up into a large tree in the end, and saw something so
horrifying that I almost threw up right on the spot. The tree was totally
overcome with festering slime, and there were all these babies in little
amniotic fluid sacs hanging off of it. It was a really big tree and there
were a lot of them, stretching over the roof of the house and into the
yard.

[Note: If we look at the context between these two paragraphs above, the
obvious implications in this dream are that this horrible pestilence being
referred to has to do with the highly negative military actions now
occurring on the planet. I have omitted the more graphic details for our
squeamish readers.]

Since I didn't see anything else I could do to stop this pestilence, I
decided to start hurling rocks up at them. Even though I should have been
afraid, I felt like I was just doing a necessary job and that it could be
taken care of if I worked at it long enough. I did not feel that I was in
danger, despite the horrors of the task I was undertaking.

After this whole baby scene, I found this person who was like my brother's
girlfriend. We were walking outside and I asked her if this tree thing was
really a big problem. She said no, and that there were some guys who were
coming to take care of it. I then realized that the horrifying clean-up
work that I had chosen to do was not really my responsibility at all.

I then looked over and realized that my car was over in the next door
neighbor's driveway, and it was unbelievably new looking! There was no rust
on it, and it looked very nice- it was brand new, shiny and polished. That
was when I realized that someone had obviously taken really good care of my
car in order to have it become so completely renewed in this fashion.

[Note: Some obvious things about the dream metaphor here are the idea of a
new car being formed. This is the new vehicle, or body, that those who
Ascend will be inhabiting in the fourth dimensional Earth that is now being
born. Also there is again the repetitive metaphor of the idea of not
worrying about Earth Changes and pestilence, as the Ascension happens
before the worst of these events. Furthermore, the "guys who were coming to
take care of it" refer to the Extraterrestrials.]

READING:

In order to finish a large Experiment, we need to react to the Divine will
of all forces involved. The free-will decisions of your people still
determine the course of future events at this point. And thus, the only
winnings are those credits gained when the gatecrashers of the Spirit are
involved around this predominantly mixed-race issue.

We want everyone to be able to participate in this, because it is so lonely
afterwards if they are not involved.

[Note: In the paragraph immediately after this note, there is a reference
to a train. The train is another classic metaphorical dream symbol for
Ascension that has emerged over and over again.]

We have to build the train from backwards to forwards, so if you think
about that you can see why those who live in India are working so
diligently upon self-reflection and absorption at this time. Be it four
years' time, four centuries' time or four thousand years' time, there is a
relativity to one's perspective. So, in the present moment all phases of
human civilization are again becoming visible, and this gives us pause.

[Note: What this seems to be about is a look at the history of India and
the various times that they have been engaged in war in the past. Remember
that there is a very clear description in the Hindu Vedas of the use of a
nuclear missile or "iron bolt" which was "bright as the sun and turned
elephants to dust." Robert Oppenheimer, one of the inventors of the atomic
bomb, actually was quoted as saying that our first present-day nuclear test
was "not the first time" that this weapon had been unleashed on the planet.

(The fall of Atlantis was associated with these nuclear exchanges, and it
also might have something to do with the Biblical story of the destruction
of Babylon. Remember that the woman "turned into a pillar of salt" by
looking back to the destruction.) Therefore, India's development of a
nuclear device is nothing new, merely a karmic repetition of the past. That
is the point being made in this paragraph.]

Saturday 5 / 29 / 99 - 9:18 a.m.

All machines are now wrestling with each other. In New Zealand there is a
place where the taking of food becomes a felony punishable by death. Such a
jungle law may soon also be here in the United States, if things continue
in their present form. We do not want to see the modern children of this
generation being molested by a shadowy and insurgent world order that seeks
conquest and hegemony.

Monday 6 / 7 / 99 - 10:45 a.m.

DREAM:

I've got my handy-dandy earplugs in and I was going to sleep until I was
good and ready, so I did. The last dream was very weird. It started out
with a Jesus and the Devil type of metaphor, and I was playing Jesus in
this film. I knew for some reason that I could do all the things that Jesus
would have done. I levitated a few lamps in the room and floated myself
around.

The point that I was trying to make was that none of these "tricks" that I
was doing really mattered. The only important thing was the message that I
was bringing, which was to love other people. As I continued to play this
character, I was really surprised to see that all of a sudden the others
sprung into action with a pre-existent plot. It made it look as though they
already had expected me to do this, and they had a script that was already
worked out.

So actually, even though I showed them all this stuff, there was a certain
amount of derision and skepticism in their ranks. And then I realized that
although I was going through this Jesus script in a direct experiential
sense, I suddenly reminded myself that the crucifixion was part of the play
too. That was definitely bugging me out.

And then, the scenery of the dream gradually morphed into my father's
upstairs bedroom, where my brother and I used to sleep. A very involved
plot got started with lots of Devil content. The Devil was manifesting in
physical form, going around and causing lots of trouble with people, maybe
even violent murders. It was all set forth in a very cavalier sort of
style, similar to how a play would. This definitely tied in with a section
having to do with honors high school students in a cafeteria as well. They
were all trying to take pizza and other things that were really not good
for them, grilled cheese sandwiches with white bread. At first I tried to
dissuade them from doing that, but I eventually took some of that stuff on
my own plate.

Then there was a shift in plot, and I saw the forest where this Devil guy
was doing his work. There were all these skulls with facial expressions of
certain kinds, and they were sculpted into this smooth, very large dark
gray stone that was pockmarked with tons of black dots, like volcanic
stone. I saw such a large amount of this evil stuff in a
conventional-looking forest that it was really horrifying. It wasn't
actually really scary, since there was a certain measure of art to it. I
just couldn't believe how much of this there was, and I wasn't sure that I
liked what I saw. The sculptures were all as tall as I was, and they were
everywhere - all of skulls of different sizes melting into each other.

Somehow, as I went through this forest I came into a situation where I
ended up with this giant porno magazine. There was a picture of Madonna in
it, and she looked very overweight, but more like pregnant. She had very
dark circles under her eyes in the picture. It was a totally nude frontal
portrait in black and white, and she seemed to be squatting but you could
see that she had a very big stomach. No ripples, just very round. The
magazine content was highly explicit and pornographic.

[Note: This depiction of a pregnant Madonna is obviously a metaphor for
Mother Earth, and the imminence of the "birth" of the Fourth Dimensional
vibrations. However, it is important to remember that the forces involved
were viewing her in a pornographic fashion.]

It eventually turned out that I had secured the signature of her husband at
the time on this magazine. However, I realized that even as Madonna's
husband prepared to sign the picture, he was saying how he really didn't
want to sign something like this. I didn't have Madonna's signature, but I
did get his. He had signed his name as though he were from Yugoslavia, and
he had stylized his handwriting so that the "S" and "L" in the middle of
the word turned into a big candle holder and candle. Furthermore, part of
the Y came to touch the top of the candle where the flame was. That was
definitely neat looking.

[Note: This dream has an extremely direct bearing upon our present
situation. First of all, we obviously can all choose to aspire to become
Christ within ourselves as well, and that was the point of the whole first
portion of the dream where I was in an Ascended form. The dream then covers
the school shootings, with the Honors students eating poorly in a cafeteria
and the idea of The Devil.

In the last portion, we can see the connection of the Devil to the raping
pornography of the pregnant Mother Earth, represented by Madonna. What is
more interesting is the idea that Madonna's husband, the man from
Yugoslavia, had to sign something that he didn't want to. This was
obviously about Milosevic's acquiescence to the NATO forces, but I didn't
even see the metaphor for several days afterwards! Perhaps the metaphor of
the word "Yugoslavia" having a candle in it had to do with the concept of a
"memorial candle for the dead."]

Tuesday 6 / 8 / 99 - 4:16 a.m.

The cows in the pasture have come home, and we consider and appreciate the
facts that within your own galaxy, [tape flips] the entrainment or the
repetitive looping of the processes in the present are soon to be
circumvented by the explosion of new energy from the galactic center. There
is a certain manifestation of an energetic presence that will be physically
visible, and that is an important part of understanding how this cycle
functions.

[Note: The "cows in the pasture" might be about the return of our Animal
Selves to the higher-vibrational levels. Again, we have the idea here of
Earth Changes as being caused by an "explosion of new energy from the
Galactic Center" that will circumvent "the repetitive looping of the
processes in the present."

We don't know from this reading whether this will be a burst of visible
energy from the Sun or from the galaxy's core. We do have references to the
"Gondharva fire at the end of an age" from the Hindu Vedas. We also now
have the amazing work of John Major Jenkins in Maya Cosmogenesis 2012, who
has proven that the precessional cycle they are speaking of is connected
with our relative positioning to the Galactic Center.]

Wednesday 6 / 9 / 99 - 8:37 a.m.

D: I just heard a very distinct sentence, so let me say it here now:

A rumbling newsquake rushed into Brazil, overturning cars and trucks and
automobiles and wreaking havoc on the economy at large. The seas from Japan
spill over onto the lands, and we have seen all about that before. The
steps on the long march back to progress can be rather difficult.

D: I also just cued on the words "Sao Paulo, Brazil," but that might just
have been analytic overlay.

[Note: We will have to watch and see if this becomes an accurate prophecy
in the weeks and months ahead. However, based on the idea of the seas
spilling onto Japan, I feel that this is actually about the upcoming pole
shift / megaquake itself. Edgar Cayce's readings have the famous quote,
"The greater part of Japan must go into the sea," associated with this
event. Perhaps there will be a preliminary quake in Sao Paulo; I am not
sure. I think that they called it a "newsquake" because it will attract
immediate media attention - especially a quake as serious as what they
describe here.]

On the jet, it will appear that two were obeying orders and one was
carrying them out. In fact, it was a huge theater or arena of spectators,
all of whom were responsible.

[Note: This cryptic sentence actually says that all the NATO nations are
equally responsible for the war atrocities, not just the United States and
Britain with the US responsible for all the actual bombing raids.]

The diseased chicken and mashed potatoes makes the wedding gown a little
bit harder to wear, and we are not in agreement about that.

[Note: The part about the wedding gown is another obvious metaphor of
Ascension. For example, in the book of Revelations it discusses "the bride
and the bridegroom," and this is about the wedding of flesh to Spirit. The
notion of "diseased chicken and mashed potatoes" is certainly open to the
reader's speculation. Based on the context of the dream this morning, it
certainly might have to do with imminent future food shortages, and people
eating spoiled food just to stay alive.]

The hotels were open when disaster struck. The landlord despised the
conflict, but he understood that he could not surrender to the ultimate
ordeal instead. The white flag will rise, but it means nothing. Better
instead to try to focus on the reality of the moment by moment quest to end
the long-standing reign of violence as it now stands, through diligent
application of all that you have learned in this life. The top priority
comes from the desire to cease the violence against self and others. That
is very important.

[Note: This is the definitive statement from the readings about the end of
the Kosovo war. The "landlord" they are referring to is obviously Slobodan
Milosevic.]

-END OF PART TWO-