-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: Declan McCullagh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 1999 7:14 AM
Subject: FC: From the Frivolous Lawsuit Department: MS as racist

For another example, let's go back to Day One of the Microsoft antitrust
trial...

http://www.wired.com/news/news/politics/antitrust/story/15702.html

  On the sidewalk in front of the building, a handful of
  protesters held up a sign saying "Microsoft is racist."
  The group attacked the company for not donating money to
  Howard University, which is predominately black.

*********