Remote life manipulationsurveillance system-Information webpage:
http://members.aol.com/AYu5565448/index.htm
http://pages.prodigy.net/alanyu/index.htm
http://home.att.net/~alan.yu
http://pages.hotbot.com/health/alan.yu/

An observer's opinion to the Philadelphia Experiment Interview
-The Participant in Philadelphia Experiment was not time traveler

Based on Al Bielek's own words, I would deduct that what kinds of
information is true and what kind of information could be wrong in the
Philadelphia Experiment Interview by Suanne Konicov.

(attachment)- Philadelphia Experiment Interview
---------------------
Al Bielek on the Philadelphia Experiment - part 1 of 2

INTERVIEW: Al Bielek Conducted by Suanne Konicov from CONNECTING LINK issue
19

I have heard Al Bielek speak on the "Philadelphia Experiment " at several
expos over the last two years. The material he presents is both astounding
and appalling! Last September, at the Los Angeles Whole Life Expo, Al
consented to do an interview for Connecting Link.

First you will read Als account of the years leading up to the
"Philadelphia Experiment. " Then, for the first time in any magazine, Al
shares further information on other, less known experiments that continue
to this day. Experiments that took place, and apparently, still do, at
Montauk, Long Island.

Alfred Bielek was born on August 4, 1916 as Edward A. Cameron II, son of
Alexander Duncan Cameron, Sr.

My father (Alexander Duncan Cameron, Sr.) enlisted in the U.S. Navy prior
to the U.S. entry into World War 1. He sired me and later A. Duncan
Cameron, Jr. (May 1917), by different mothers.

Both Duncan and I, as half-brothers, were raised largely by Aunt Arnold in
the Big House, still in West Islip, Long Island (father remained in the
Navy until 1930, when he was retired with a pension). Since there was no
lack of money (due to the Arnold/Constable Department Store fortune),
Duncan Jr. and I upon completion of high school) attended different
universities. I went first to Princeton, and later to Harvard, obtaining a
Ph.D. in physics. Duncan attended the University of Edinborough
(Edinborough, Scotland), also obtaining a Ph.D. in physics, in the summer
of 1939.

In September of 1939, both Duncan and I enlisted in the U.S. Navy-taking
commissions as Lt. (J.G.) and then attending a 90-day training school for
"Special Assignment" Navy personnel at Providence, Rhode Island.

With completion of training, we were both assigned to the Institute of
Advanced Study (Princeton, N.J.) and directly to the ongoing "Project
Invisibility."

With a completely successful test in 1940 (Brooklyn Navy Yard), the project
was classified and renamed "Project Rainbow." Offices were set up in the
Philadelphia Navy Yard. Duncan and I both shuttled back and forth between
Philadelphia and Princeton.

In January 1941, we were sent to sea for sea duty on the U.S.S.
Pennsylvania. We toured the Pacific until October 194 1, when the
Pennsylvania was put in dry dock at Pearl Harbor. After taking leave in San
Francisco and remaining there through December 1941, we were returned to
the Institute early in January 1942. We worked on the project through
1942-Nikola Tesla dropped out in March 1942, and Dr. John Von Neumann took
over at that time.

Duncan and I remained with the Project through the two tests in 1943 with
the "Eldridge." The second test, August 12, 1943, was a total disaster,
with many casualties and with Duncan disappearing permanently.

I remained with the Navy and married in late 1943. A son, Jess, was bom in
February 1944. In July 1944, the family and I were transferred to Los
Alamos, New Mexico, where I remained until July 2, 1947. At that time I was
forcibly removed and separated from my family-never to see them again.

With charges of espionage placed against me, I expected a General Court
Marshal. Instead I was transferred to Washington, D. C., whereupon charges
were dropped and I was transferred to Montauk, L.I. military base (Fort
Hero). From that point I was time shifted to 1983, back in the Phoenix
Project. Once there, I was given a super brainwashing-all memory was
removed.
----------
The above information, I would  deduct as true information.
However, based on Bielek's own words, he was given a super brainwashing-all
memory was removed.

------------
Additionally, I was age regressed (reduction of physical age and
size from a 30-year old to approximately I year of age) and then, at a
physical age of I year, sent back in time to 1927 to be plugged into a new
family as a substitute for a dead son. This new family- the Bieleks- became
my only known parents for over half a century!
---------
Based on Al bielek's own words, he had been erased whole memories.   Thereofre,
his new memories must be re-programmed with totally different memories  with
the technique of "Psychic driving" (see details on following information).

(attachment)-electromagnetic weapons
===========
Toward a Psycho-Civilized Society - part 1 of 2
by David G. Guyatt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Additional studies, conducted by Dr. Ewen Cameron and funded by the CIA,
were directed towards erasing memory and imposing new personalities on
unwilling
patients. Cameron discovered that electroshock treatment caused amnesia. He
set about a program that he called "de-patterning" which had the effect of
erasing the memory of selected patients.   Further work revealed that
subjects could be transformed into a virtual blank machine (Tabula Rasa)
and then be re-programmed with a technique which he termed "psychic
driving." Such was the bitter public outrage, once his work was revealed
(as a result of FOIA searches), that Cameron was forced to retire in
disgrace.
========

The following  words is my own deduction:
After brainwashing, Al Bielek's' personal information has been changed
and connected with a collaborator of the involved LEO in order to mislead
himself or others to believe that there were a time machine.
However, it was purely caused by the virtual blank machine (remove all
original memories) and psychics driving (input new memories).

Therefore, the following information should be wrong and considered as
a trap.
----------
With the advent of World War 11, I was drafted into the Navy in 1945 (a
second tour) as a seaman until 1946. After separating from the service, I
tried a business venture (it failed) and went on to college (1949-1950) in
Newark, New Jersey, and later to UCLA. A career followed as an electronic
engineer (1958-1988), with retirement in 1988.
--------

After Al Bielek had been brainwashing & re-programmed new memories, he
had been misled to mistakenly believe that there were a time machine.

Therefore, the involved LEO should use the successfully secret technology of
invisibility & inter dimensional travel of Philadelphia experiment to
send AI Bielek into the secret magnetic dimension in the Montauk Projec (as the
Philadelphia experiment).
That's because Al Bielek neither went to past nor went to future (his
memories had been totally removed & re-programmed the new memories in order
to mislead him that he had been sent to past).

Furthermore, the so-called little greys & aliens could be made up ((But
this opinion doesn't mean that UFO must be also fake) by some collaborators of
involved LEO & operatives (in the secret magnetic dimension) in order to
mislead Al Bielek to believe that he were in time travel.   After above,
Al Bielek could be used to mislead people without his own knowledge.

The above trap only proves that the technology of invisibility &
inter dimensional travel in Philadelphia experiment have been developed
successfully.
---------------
With the retum of my memories, in May 1986, of the Phoenix Project and of
the Philadelphia Experiment (Project Rainbow) in January 1988, I have
engaged in extensive lecturing and writing on the subject of The
Philadelphia Experiment, its ramifications and the follow-on Project
Phoenix, and the incredible consequences of the lockup through time.

CONNECTING LINK: Tell me about the Phoenix Project.

AL BIELEK. I'll deal with the final phase of the Phoenix Project and some
of the aspects involved. I joined the project in 1953 as Al Bielek. I did
what the book The Montauk Project* points out, the computer interface
between the psychic chair used to steer the time tunnels in the final phase
of the operations. Those earlier phases were very difficult-they didn't
work right and they had many problems. But, I became involved as Al Bielek.
Preston Nichols became involved as Preston Nichols, and Duncan Cameron
became involved as Duncan Cameron, in his second body, not remembering
anything about his involvement with the Philadelphia Experiment.

The project generated the time tunnels. People were able to travel in time
and space and they did. But they also had other projects going on at
Montauk. We still don't know all of them.

The technology for the tunnels was given to us by cooperative effort of
alien groups, primarily the Orion group, which involved reptilians, a sub
group called the Leverons. A technical group which provided most of the
assistance, was the group from Sirius A. Very materialistic, scientific,
people. Perhaps not a bad heart but misdirected, because they had very
long-term contracts with the Orions to provide them with the technical
knowledge and assistance they needed. And they were working with our
government in secret to work out mindcontrol techniques and technology and
pushing for a highly automated, technical society which would be much
easier to control than it would be the way it is now. But we're approaching
that rapidly.

*The Montauk Project - Experiments in Time, Preston B. Nichols with Peter
Moon. Sky Books, Box 769, Westbury, N.Y. 11590

Also there were a lot of little greys that got underfoot. There were other
groups there who took no part in the project, but were there as
observersand the group from Antares, very human, very happy, jovial people.
You couldn't tell them from a human spirit. In fact, I don't think you
could anatomically either. Why they were there, I don't know. They didn't
do anything. They were observers.

But the aliens provided the expertise, the hardware. They convened it from
their computer data to IBM 360. That still didn't work and that's when
other changes were made. I became heavily involved in making the time
tunnel system work. It was alien technology. We did not have the theory. We
did have the capability, the technological expertise to build the hardware,
and we did, to their specifications.

ITT was a contractor. This was all under "Black Card" clearance level,
which is about the highest level of clearance there is, and most people
don't even know it exists. And this means, in essence, that it is such a
deep Black Hole project that all the records, everything connected with it,
is buried in a black vault and nobody has access to this without having the
proper clearance and a need to know. This includes purchasing departments
who buy the hardware for these projects. The records for the sales,
purchase, everything, buried in the black vault. So nobody can find it.
This is why they call it a Black Hole project. There are many, many of
these. This is one of them.

The tunnels became fully operational about '77 after many changes. About
'79 on they got all the results they wanted. Until August 12,1983, at
night, when the project was deliberately crashed. Sabotaged from the
inside. That's covered in the book. But prior to that what they did was
unbelievable.

One of the uses of the Phoenix Project, in the use of Time Tunnels, was to
provide backup to the Martian Colonies. The Martian Colonies have been
there since the early '70s. We went publicly to the moon in 1969. Actually
the Germans were there in 1947. And we were there in 1962 with a joint
U.S.-Russian expedition. They went to Mars, May 22, 1962. The movie,
Altenative 3, done by Anglia Television, April 1, 1977, which is available
in the underground, outlines it completely. It shows the actual
transmission. The color shots by TV back from Mars, as this Explorer moved
and landed. We have colonies there in Mars from the late '60's or maybe
early '70's onward. They found many artifacts there. There is more than one
wrecked city. And of course the famous face on Mars, the Pyramids and that
whole complex that Hoagland (Dr. Richard] has talked about and gone public
on. There are two videos on this plus his book.

What they found on the surface indicated there was much more there that
they could not find that was buried. And they had not brought with them,
and did not have the capabilities of heavy earth-moving equipment on Mars
at that time. They didn't have any

Cats. Big tractors and that sort of stuff.

They were too heavy to bring up.

So, a request went by radio back to Earth, "We believe there are
underground installations here. We've seen openings that are sealed. Can
you guys down there tell us what to do?" Well, the information went to
Montauk, to the Phoenix Project. And they sent back information, "Well,
give us some coordinates on the surface of Mars where you think these
locations are." And they did. And they said, "We'll investigate it." And
they did. Because they could go anyplace with the tunnel, they went to Mars
to the coordinates.

And first they didn't send anybody. They ran a tunnel into what they
thought might be an underground area and rather than risk killing anybody
by burying them in solid rock, they sent a camera, a remote-view camera. We
found out there was an actual cavern and it was safe and then Montauk sent
people. Duncan and I were in that crew. The first crew that went, directed
by Montauk to explore the underground of Mars. It's not mentioned in the
book who went, but we went. And there were probably others. We went several
times. We found all kinds of artifacts. We found a still functional
underground lighting system, a power system. We found it and turned it on
and it still worked. No evidence of life. A lot of artifacts, files,
records, religious artifacts, statuary, all stored like it was a store
room. A huge store room.

CL: Was the written material in English?

AB: No. It was in another language. It was not English. Duncan was able to
translate some of it. I saw it, but I was not able to translate it. And a
lot of the records and stuff were brought back. And eventually Duncan and I
decided to take some clandestine trips on our own. (After one trip is made,
it's all recorded. All the coordinates and information which are required
to operate the system is recorded on magnetic tape. And you can take this
tape, plug it into the computer, and without going through the psychic and
the chair number*, you can open the tunnel to the same location because the
computer contains all the celestial data-all the Earth movements, solar
system movements, all in the computer-so that there is complete reference
to the new location where the planet would be. And "plug" the tunnel in
exactly the same location.) So we went twice on our own for our own little
explorations.

CL: And no one was manning the machine for you back home?

AB: We turned the equipment on, we knew how to do it. And nobody was there.
On the second trip, we were discovered because, there are automatic
recorders that tell how many times this equipment is used, and for what
purpose, and what dates, times and so forth. Automatic complete time, event
recorders. So we were caught when we came back. We were pulled off the
project and slapped on the wrist. "You're not going to do that anymore,"
and one of the people who was involved, a senior scientist, broke our team
up. Duncan and I didn't do much of anything together after that but further
explorations were made by others. What they found, we don't know.

Certain people had been chosen in advance, such as myself and Duncan and
Preston to be part of this program. And the level of brainwashing varied.
Duncan was heavily programmed, brainwashed to do what he did there because
he was not being used for his technical expertise. I was brainwashed to
some extent, and Preston, very heavily.

But we were all given what you'd call the debriefing after this whole
project crashed and was formally declared over on January 1, 1984. We all
got our debriefings which means your mind was erased of everything you ever
did on the project. And they hoped it would hold indefinitely.

It didn't. The reason it did not hold indefinitely was because the site was
not destroyed. It's still there. It was tumed over to New York State Parks
Commission on January I of 1986 or sometime in January of 1986 to become
part of the park that already exists out there. The State has never torn
anything up. They've never tom a building down. They've never opened it up
as a park.

They knocked the fences down so people can go through there and hike and
camp if they want, during the day. They cannot stay ovenight without a
special permit from Montauk Township. That's not allowed and the park
rangers go in to shuttle them out.

But the property remains unconverted. Going in there, as I did, first in
August of '85 by the invite of Preston (I took Duncan with me), none of us
knew, at that time, that we had been part of the Montauk Project. Preston,
as a surplus electronics dealer, had been out there salvaging equipment
previous to this trip in August.

CL: That's where the book, The Montauk Project starts.

AB: Right. And he didn't know that he had been involved. He had no
recollection. This August trip [Preston] took us out and said "You're both
sensitives. Let's see what you pick up when we go out there." He says, "I
know you've never been there before." He didn't know, honestly, at that
point. So we went out and we sensed these terrible vibes on the base, that
something awful had been going on there. We sensed this monster, who showed
up at the end of the story, that helped in the process of the destruction
of this station.

They [Preston and Duncan] of course, had the advantage, being as I was only
visiting, and went back to Phoenix. They were there in repeatedly, and they
became aware of their involvement in the project much earlier then I did.

I went back [to Montauk] in May of '86 and made another visit along with a
group from Phoenix sponsored by, I believe, Senator Barry Goldwater.
Because I told this group, whom I knew from December of '85, about the
project and they came out to make an investigation of possible diversion of
federal funds from a regular federal project to an illegal project. They
were looking for proof. And that was their modus operandi, their reason for
getting passes from the State of New York, from the Parks Commission, to go
on the base, into locked buildings. There were still some locked. And find
what proof, if any, as to whether this was a diversionary project using
federal funds.

We know now no federal money was involved. Major investigations have proven
this. But in the process we took a lot of pictures, and in that same visit
that time of May '86 my memory of Montauk started to come back because I was
visiting the site, the scene of the crime, if you will.

                              (end of part 1)

                        Back To Top Secret Projects