-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 7/4/99 5:32:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> <<
>   And who are these fine Democrats who are not forwarding the Fascist
>   movement?
>   Names, please.
>   Amelia
>    >>

>  There are so few Democrats in Washington that you really present me with a
>  problem.  There was Robert Reish, but I don't know where he is now.
There's
>  Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters, Jerrold Nadler, Barney Frank, John
>  Dingell, Maxine Waters, Marcy Kaptur, andTom Lantos.   I'm fairly sure
these
>  guys are basically into the liberal agenda, but it's impossible to be
>  absolutely sure.  Most politicians are like Ben Nighthorse Campbell, they
>  want to be on any side that seems to be winning at the moment.  Since on
the
>  grand curve of political opinion, Communism is the far left and Fascism the
>  far right, it would seem that Fascism is the wrong crime to blame on the
>  Dems.  Prudy

The analogy is bogus here, IMO.  It seems to me we must look at this as what
is enabling this sort of thing to happen.  The "fascist agenda" may be a
"right-wing" phenomenon in the strict historical sense, but it has no
validity today.  The Democrats are working just as hard (and some would
argue, much harder) at putting more power into the hands of the State, which
is facilitating the Totalitarian Police State which is just down the road,
again IMO.  Democrats, traditionally are more for state responsibility, in
other words give the power to the state and the matter will be solved.  This
agenda only serves the greater purpose of a "fascist agenda" in that it leads
to absolute state control, and subjugation of the population, denial of civil
liberties, ethnic cleansing, and etc.  The "fact" that a few lone holdouts
are not PROMOTING the "fascist agenda", BUT are still facilitating it just
illustrates that they are stupid idiots, again IMO.  What will Maxine Waters
or Barney Frank say when the jack booted thugs take over,  which they will do
by the authority that is granted to them by laws that Frank, and Waters
endorse and work hard to have pass the congress?  Probably something stupid
and lame.  Which illustrates my point.
Teo1000