-Caveat Lector-

 From: "Dakota" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999
 Subj: [earthchanges] Fw: Sufi Water

 http://www.transformacomm.com/water/watertalk.htm

 Sufi Water - part 1 of 2

 Mother Earth - The New Consciousness and Sacred Water

 A Talk presented by Drunvalo Melchezidek

 Introduction

 Drunvalo Melchezidek gave this talk on May 1st '99 at the Wesak '99
 celebration help at Mount Shasta.  The message has such an
 importance that the word needs to go out there and be spread to
 all. If the version of the document has been mangled or has parts
 missing due to multiple forwarding, you can find the original at
 http://www.transformacomm.com/ in both HTML and TXT (ASCII) format.
 Please see the bottom of this document for additional notes.

 Summary of Talk

 Some Sufi masters in Turkey who had been doing powerful Zikhr
 chants have presented to the world a water that appears to be alive
 and have God-consciousness. This water has different effects on
 different things. It seems to have an optimal effect on whatever it
 touches.

 They used it in one of the most polluted bays in the world... dark
 with black bubbles. It became totally clear within a few days.
 Unfortunately the channels coming into the bay continue to pollute
 it.

 Drunvalo Melchezidek  had just come from a meeting with FBI, CIA,
 military officials, and top corporation scientists in Washington
 where they demonstrated this water in action. It cleared away  the
 most disgusting pollution in glass containers (sewage, oil,
 chemicals) very quickly with only a teaspoon of the water.

 They also did experiments with huge ponds of water with the same
 results. This water also put out chemical and petrochemical fires
 and methane fires at garbage fill sites that had not been
 successfully put out before... and the fires would not restart
 afterwards. It also works the same on forest fires.

 Some environmental scientists at the meeting said that if a miracle
 like this had not come along, the earth would be dead within 3
 years due to the pollution. The best news is that the governments
 are willing to allow this water to be used to clear the planet's
 pollution.

 This water is called super-ionized water. A company out of
 Istanbul, Turkey has been started by Ihan Doyuk called Perfect
 Science. A 48 million-dollar plant has been built in Turkey to
 produce 100,000 tons of this water a day.

 The water seems to have many more uses. Drunvalo could not say more
 due to a confidentiality agreement he had signed. He could not tell
 us what it does to human bodies but he did say that it may be the
 most interesting use of the water of all.

 Complete Transcript of the Talk

 (Ed: If you want to go directly into the heart of the presentation,
 skip to Part II)  [see below]

 Part I - Setting the stage

 New concepts and Ideas are coming

 Drunvalo: Ok. We are ready to begin now.

 What I am about to tell you about today is one of the more exciting
 things that I have seen in this world in a long time.

 This is brand new; you've never heard me talk about it before and
 it is just beginning in the planet right now. As I see it, we are
 never going to be the same after this is understood and it is
 actually really lived in this world.

 About six years ago, I was in meditation with a man called [Chichi
 Tad Armachid Vollites (???)], some of you know this [poet (???)].
 And, in a single day, he said he had to leave, that him and most of
 the ascended masters, not all of them, but a great deal of them,
 had to go on a journey to another universe to live the experience
 of what we are all going to live very soon, so that they could find
 a pathway to this new world, this new way of being. And, for about
 the last six years, I have been alone with the angels and he's been
 gone.

 In January of this year, the angels came in and they said that many
 of them are now returning in the Egyptian window which is between
 January 10th and January 19th. That a certain group of them was
 coming back, and were bringing with them the knowledge of what
 they'd learned over the last six years. Which, in the other
 dimensional levels was really hundreds and hundreds of thousands of
 years. And that, with their coming back, new concepts and new ideas
 that mankind has never known or ever even conceived of before,
 would now [emerge (???)] on the earth. Ideas we've never ever
 thought of.

 So, I am going to give you one of these new ideas, that has... it's
 new, but it is always in the universe. But we have never seen it
 ever before, not ever. And, I am going to call this talk, Mother
 Earth - The New Consciousness and Sacred Water.

 Laying the Groundwork

 I am going to talk about water. In fact, I am going to drink some
 right now (laughter).

 Water is more than we know. In order to talk about what is going on
 with water, I have to begin by laying out some groundwork so you
 can understand a larger context of what I am really talking about
 here.

 So, let's imagine ourselves coming in from space for the first time
 into this solar system. As we pass through all of these different
 planets, through the outer planets of Pluto and Neptune. As we are
 making our way in towards the sun, we come to this planet here,
 that we are on, which is unique and different from all the other
 ones because it is a water planet. Almost all of the surface of
 this planet is water. And when you come down to the surface of this
 planet, the beings that live here, the humans, the dogs, the cats,
 the trees, and all the life forms that live here, come from water,
 and are made of water. Our bodies are almost all water.

 As we live on this water planet, in water bodies, we are attracted
 to water. If you move through the forest and you come to a river,
 your heart is pulled to that place, because you can feel the life
 energy that is there.

 Water is... alive. It's more alive than we know. And I'm beginning
 to truly understand what the ancients have said, that the waters
 are living waters.

 There was a man named Jesus who began his ministry with baptism;
 baptism into water. What does that mean? What does it really mean
 to be baptized in the water?

 To explain this a little bit, I have to go a little bit
 mathematical in a way. In ancient times, there were five shapes,
 the five Platonic solids. Each one of these five Platonic solids
 had an element associated with them. There was the tetrahedron, the
 cube, the octahedron, the icosahedron, and the dodecahedron.

 The tetrahedron was fire. The cube was the earth. The octahedron
 was air. And the icosahedron was water. And the dodecahedron was
 prana, or ether.

 The icosahedron and the dodecahedron are linked together. You can't
 talk about one without the other. They are what are called in
 mathematics the duals of each other. You can create one from the
 other.

 The icosahedron, being water, was the aspect that this earth was
 missing since the time of Atlantis. So, the Great White
 Brotherhood, for the last 13,000 years, and everything that these
 [decided two orders (???)] have been doing has been around bringing
 back of the consciousness of water and prana together.
 Consciousness of water. It really is that simple. That is all that
 they've been doing. (Ed: The word "White" in this case has nothing
 to do with race; rather it stands for that aspect of being that
 includes all the colors within it and, additionally, for purity).

 If we look at the DNA that which encodes our information, it is
 made up of only the icosahedron and the dodecahedron. That's all it
 is. It is water and prana put together.

 The Christ grid that is around the earth, that we are all familiar
 [with (???)], that the Great White Brotherhood has been working on
 for 13,000 years, so that we can move into the next consciousness,
 is made up of an icosahedron and a dodecahedron: water and prana.

 (long pause)

 There is so much around this; there is no way I'd be able to do
 this in an hour. I can only just give you a little bit. I can't
 really give you everything here right now, but I will really do my
 best.

 All I can say is that there is something very very very special
 about water; especially water of a certain kind of nature that will
 change this world.

 Structured vs. Unstructured Water

 I will talk now about research that was done in the past around
 water so you can begin to get a framework to begin to discuss
 what's now happening in the world.

 In the University of Georgia, I don't know how long ago it was, it
 was in the early 1990s, they discovered that every cell in your
 body that is diseased, or that is harmed in one way or another is
 surrounded by something called unstructured water. Always, whatever
 the disease is, it's always surrounded by this unstructured water.

 They discovered that ever healthy cell, no matter which cell it is,
 is always surrounded by structured water.

 So, what is the difference? It is extremely simple. The only
 difference is in the number of electrons that are in the outer
 orbits. That is it!

 That unstructured water is missing these outer electrons. And it
 causes disease. And water that has these outer electrons and their
 shells are completed, is healthy.

 Water flowing through rivers and lakes in natural situations that
 are not polluted; that water is structured.

 However, water that goes through a pipe, which almost all of our
 water that goes into our bodies does, is unstructured. It only
 takes just a few feet of moving through a pipe under pressure and
 the water can't rotate the way that it wants to. Instead, it is
 forced to move in concentric rings. And these concentric rings, rip
 off the outer electrons and form unstructured water.

 We are kind of doing what they did in Rome a long time ago... like
 eating off of lead plates. We are drinking out of high-pressured
 water pipes that produces disease.

 There have been many people since this time, when they discovered
 this, when they realized, "Oh my God, we are drinking water that is
 killing us, what will we do about it?" Then, many many researchers
 that began to look for ways to quickly restructure the water.

 One of these was [Walter Von Gardner (???)]. He is a genius in
 water and probably knows more about it than anybody in the world.
 He used to be the head of the Walter Russell School for a long
 time. And he created this sort of an egg shaped glass container
 that if you put in water in there and certain minerals, colloidal
 minerals, and stir it in a certain kind of way, that this water
 became structured and became super alive.

 If you took a Kirilian photograph of the glass of water before and
 after. The water, before it used to literally kind of glow of white
 light around it. But, afterwards, here was a ball of white light
 about this big around the glass of water. You couldn't even see the
 glass it was so bright.

 And people were beginning to understand the difference between
 structured and unstructured water. After finding, they began to do
 research into microclusters and different kinds of water. He found
 that if you put magnets in a hexagonal shape, and ran water through
 it, it instantaneously structured the water.

 And so they started doing research in things like swimming pools
 and hot tubs. Where you could run water going through these pools,
 the water would not grow bacteria, because it kept it alive.

 However, the research we did on this when we looked at it, and was
 able to put it up onto our computer screens to see, like water that
 was structured in this way. We discovered that it didn't even look
 like water. It looked like acid. And we began to ask, are we doing
 more harm than good? Cause, we were like babies, trying to
 understand something that we just barely knew. And then, a group of
 people decided to make the water move in rotational patterns in the
 way it wants to, which was one of the primary keys to make a water
 alive again.

 And they found that there were 12 metals. That if you made these 12
 metals in a certain way, and  the water could move around them,
 that the water became super alive immediately, without any of this
 fancy stuff that [Walter Von Gardner (???)] was doing.

 There was some research done in California in an orange grove which
 was astounding! They took an orange grove that... they picked this
 grove because it had consistently given the same yield every year
 for ten years in a row. It gave two yields every year and the
 number of oranges was almost exactly the same.

 So they went there and changed these little nozzles, and they put
 them to feed each of the trees. That was the only change they made.
 And, immediately, instantaneously, it went from two yields to five
 yields. And those yields were 20% higher than before. All they did
 was sending living water into the trees.

 Many people have been doing research around this. I cannot bring up
 all of them... everything they have said and they've done. But,
 it's been real clear to people who are involved in water that there
 is something that we have forgotten, or something that we have
 done, that has changed things, about that idea of what water is.

 In 1996, I was approached by two people, one named Bob Dratch and
 Slim Spurling who had created a.... had taken the water from a rain
 cloud, right before it was going to dump water, before it was going
 to rain... and had taken that through something called a molecular
 emission scanner, put it through a special set of software, and
 into a computer, and then reprogrammed that, that microwave
 emissions into a sound which you could hear. That sound was then
 transmitted by an antenna, a coil that Slim made called a
 Harmonizer, which would projected out in the atmosphere for about
 35 miles around.

 They did this in Denver, through the year of 1995. It actually
 began in 1994 and they quit in 1996. For the one single year of
 1995 in Denver, they had this running, they were just simply
 projecting out the energy of a rain cloud. Denver became the
 cleanest it was in the history of their recording... ever, for one
 year. The moment they quit, in 1996, it became polluted again.

 They asked me to begin to do research in this also. In June of
 1996, in Phoenix Arizona, we began to do a similar test using
 something called the R-2, which is certain little coils combined in
 a way, that act as an antenna to put out whatever waveform or
 vibration we wished.

 At that time, Phoenix was in the most polluted state it had ever
 been in its recorded history. They were going into a "serious"
 rating, and the government itself was freaked out, because they
 didn't know what to do. They wouldn't allow us to do the research
 let us say, legally, so we had to use certain laws for us to do
 this work without their welcome, and we did it anyway.

 From September 1st of 1996 the system was running fully until May
 of 1998. We noticed that a city as polluted, that you could hardly
 breathe in, you couldn't even see more than a few blocks, in the
 city was so bad. In a very short time, went clear and clean and you
 could breathe again. That the birds and the animals came back. That
 the whole nature of the clouds above it changed, that the smell
 went away, it got clean. It became very exciting. I though that we
 had really found a true answer, for the world to turn itself clean
 of the pollution.

 And it did work! From September 1st of 1996 until May of 1998.
 Phoenix was the cleanest it has ever been in their recorded
 history. We had the hydrocarbons in the center of the city down to
 single digits and many times down to zero... not recording anything
 at all, it was so clean.

 This was encouraging, because you see, from everything I am being
 told from the Ascended Masters and from the angelic realms, we
 can't leave here until we clean up our place. It is part of our
 consciousness. It was our consciousness that created the earth the
 way and state that it is now. In a state where it is dying. And
 before we leave, it is our responsibility, as spiritual beings,
 with the awareness that is now emerging on this earth, to clean our
 world and to bring in back into health the way it was before.

 I have been working in every way I know, to fulfill this.

 Clustered Water

 Fourteen years ago, a new kind of water emerged on the earth; a
 water never seen before, never heard of, never known existed.

 This water is called clustered water. The water looks under a
 microscope like snowflakes. It's formed in little hexagons, little
 hexagonal patterns. This water is found in all babies: human
 babies, baby trees, baby horses. All babies are filled with
 clustered water. But very soon, we lose that, and it goes into
 structured water. And then very soon, because of the way we live in
 this polluted world, it begins to move into unstructured water.

 This is a... The research around clustered water is new. It appears
 to be a definite step forward in allowing consciousness inside the
 human body to emerge faster.

 Part II - The Miracle

 The Discovery of a New Type of Water

 But now, something else has happened. Something that so
 extraordinary... I don't even know how to actually tell you this.
 I'll do my best.

 Ten years ago... a little more I believe, there was a small group
 of very old Sufi masters, that were chanting Zikhr in Turkey. They
 are quiet, and nobody knows about them. And they have been creating
 something; or, allowing something to come through them that mankind
 has never seen.

 One of these men came forth from this group. He is also a Sufi
 master, he is 78 years old. He looks like and feels like he is
 about 40. You'd never know that he an older person. He gave
 something to the world... he just gave them some water. Some water
 that mankind has never seen. He said, "Here, this is for the
 healing of the world".

 They began to do research. And they found that whenever they put
 this water, in a polluted lake, or a polluted river, then it would
 immediately, within days, usually 3 or 4 days, the whole lake, the
 whole river would go absolutely clean, the way it was 1000 years
 ago. Even the sediment and everything inside there.

 Nobody could believe it, but they had to believe it because they
 could see it. But, they couldn't believe it. And they continued to
 do research for 10 years.

 In January, which happens to be exactly in the Egyptian window when
 the angels were telling me that something new is going to emerge on
 the earth, they tried to get in contact with me. But I was too busy
 roaming around the world. They kept trying and trying. And I kept
 saying "No, no, I can't do this, I don't have time".

 Finally, about three months ago, I still didn't have time, but I
 sent some of the people I work with into Florida to see if what
 they were saying was really true. These were people who were
 trained and could identify if this was something real or just an
 illusion.

 They couldn't... they got on the phone with me and they couldn't
 even talk. They were like children, they were so excited. They were
 just going, "I can't believe this, it's really real". It actually
 was true!

 The Demonstration Meeting

 And so I just came back from a meeting in Washington D.C., in a
 secret little room with the military, the Air Force, the army, the
 CIA, the FBI... (laughter) all those guys, about 15 high high level
 physicists and chemists from major corporations. This was being
 held in a Fortune 500 corporation.

 I had to sign all of these documents that I would be careful about
 what I say. But they are letting me say what I can say, and what I
 can say is good enough.

 They first brought two big containers of polluted water. One of
 them smelled like sewage. It was brown, it was yucky, and it was
 about as bad as you can get. And they put that there. The second
 one was another kind of yellowish colored brown polluted water that
 smelled like gasoline and oil and obviously had chemicals inside of
 it. And it was hard to even get your nose into that either.

 They put them up high, and Mr. Ihan Doyuk said, "Now this is like a
 lake". And he took about a teaspoonful, which he said was way more
 than was needed but they did that so that it would go faster, he
 put a little teaspoonful of water in there and stepped back so that
 there would be no influence. And, very slowly, over two hours, we
 watched both of these waters, the pollution slowly head towards the
 bottom. What was above was the cleanest, clearest water you could
 imagine, until they were all the way down at the bottom. And there
 was nothing, even the sediment and everything was down to
 absolutely clear water. This is really real!

 He then took a little goldfish and he put it inside there so that
 it could swim around to show that if there were to be any chemicals
 or anything in there it would die. And after three hours, this
 little fish was still swimming.

 What is interesting... they called me up. The head of this whole
 project, called me up the next day and said, "You won't believe it.
 They took the fish out of the water and put it back into the
 aquarium downstairs and when they came in the next morning, the
 whole aquarium was clean" (laughter). It totally went clean and
 clear.

 They took pure motor oil right out of the can, popped the lid,
 poured it with another whole bunch of oil like this, put about 3 or
 4 drops of water and shook it up. Instantaneously, within 3
 seconds, the motor oil no longer existed on the earth. Instead, it
 was proteins and amino acids... that are fish food. Instantaneously!

 This is an interesting analogy because oil is the end product of
 millions of years of life. It is the end, it is black, it is the
 end. And when it comes in contact with this water, it immediately
 turns white and becomes proteins and amino acids; the beginning of
 life.

 Super-ionized Water

 What is this water? All it is, is water with 3 extra electrons on
 the outer orbits. It is called super-ionized water. You're going to
 hear about it. There is no doubt!

 Super-ionized water is... Again, all the scientists and the
 physicists and the chemists of the world have been studying this
 for the past few years who have been keeping it secret. Not one of
 them, with all their credentials and everything, even though they
 can see it happen, cannot explain to you how it is happening. They
 don't know! They can't figure it out.

 On top of this, by studying the reaction, and there is some things
 I can't tell you, it appears as though this water is consciousness,
 it is alive and it knows what it's doing! It knows exactly what
 it's doing because it... it will go into one reaction, one chemical
 reaction and do one thing, and turn another reaction with a similar
 kind of compound, and do something else that could only have been
 done by consciousness.

 You know that something is different about this water, because if
 you take a light bulb, an ordinary light bulb, and you cut the wire
 so that if you put the two wires together the light bulb will go
 on. If you stick those two wires in water which is a dielectric,
 nothing happens, it is like an unlit light bulb. But if you put the
 wires in super-ionized water, the light bulb comes on. No one has
 ever seen that before. That is impossible by everything that we
 know.

 And there is a flow of electrical energy through the water, that
 they are describing as liquid electrons.

 This came from Sufi teachers and masters as a gift to the world. If
 you could only know what I know, if you could only see what I have
 seen.

 Cleaning up of Izmit Bay

 They went into Izmit Bay in Istanbul in Turkey. (Ed: In the talk,
 he mentions Izmir Bay, which is far from Istanbul and is still
 polluted. Izmit Bay which is 45 minutes from Istanbul is the one
 which has gone clean and where fish have returned) Izmit Bay is so
 polluted. It is the most polluted body of water on the planet. It
 looks like pure oil. It is black. It is not water anymore. It is
 just black oil. And they took these two huge tanks, like swimming
 pools and they filled it up with this black water. One was the
 control and one was the experiment. And they took just a couple of
 gallons of this water, in these hundreds and hundreds of thousands
 of gallons of this garbage water. It was so bad that it was forming
 black bubbles on the surface. In less than a few hours, the pool
 went crystal clear. It was clean.

 They then went to Izmit Bay, and the entire bay went clean, the
 whole thing. But they can't keep it that way because it got canals
 as big as this room (Ed: the talk was giving in a school gymnasium)
 with garbage being pumped into the bay constantly which they are
 going to have to deal with if they want to keep it that way.

 The other interesting thing about this is no matter what the
 polluted water is, no matter what is in it, it turns it to this
 crystal clean pure water and even balances the pH perfectly to 7,
 no matter what it is, no matter what you started with. He has done
 it some many times now he doesn't even have to look. He sticks the
 paper and says, "Look, it is 7" without even thinking because it
 automatically does it. The consciousness knows exactly what to do
 in that system and how to convert it back into it.

 Also Works on Land and Soil

 It is not only in water, does the water work, but the water works
 on the earth also, and in the soil. They showed in the videos and
 in the actual [room (???)] they are talking about where you can
 take garbage, huge garbage dumps, that are constantly burning
 methane, they can't stop the burning cause it keeps burning... they
 can spray this water on the garbage dumps and instantaneously,
 everything is transformed. All of the hydrocarbons in there switch,
 turn over into fertilizer, and are organic in nature, they have no
 chemicals in it whatsoever even though they came from chemicals.

 All of the smell of the garbage dump is gone, instantaneously at
 the snap of a finger. It smells like roses. It smells clean again.
 The fires are immediately put out and can't start again.

 They showed on there that in these places were all of these toxic
 stuff were put and everything that within days, plants and
 vegetables start growing out of these toxic dumps.

 This is really real. It's no kidding, it's really real. It's hard
 to imagine that something can emerge under the earth like this, but
 it actually happens.

 Also Many Other Side Effects

 There are many many side effects that are super positive and most
 of these they won't let me talk to you about because the financial
 status quo will be rocked to the core. There are things that it
 does that water can't do, but it does, right before their eyes,
 time and time again. It has in impact on us, and will have an
 impact on us that, we can't quite imagine right now.

 Just to give you one of the side effects that they are going to let
 out, I'm only going to talk about one of them. It is about fires,
 forest fires, or oil fires, or any kind of fires, especially
 gasoline and oil which are almost impossible to put out. When the
 water comes into contact with these fires, it instantaneously puts
 them out, just like that. And you can't relight them. You can throw
 matches back on to them, on the gasoline, immediately, and it won't
 relight because it changes the gasoline into something else that
 can't burn. And so, for forest fires, if they spray it on burning
 forest fires, it instantly will put the fire out. And on living
 trees, which is super good for the tree, that tree will not be able
 to burn for hours afterwards. So, it puts the fire out immediately,
 instantly. This is one of the side effects of this new water, that
 we...

 I really wish I could tell you what is going to come after this
 (laughter).

 Question: (Could not be heard on the tape)

 Drunvalo: I can't... I can't tell you yet. They won't let me. I
 can't. But it's too great! (laughter) This is too good!

 Governments Are Doing Tests

 So we're now, all of the... right now, Russia and 8 other major
 countries of the world, are now doing major research on this all
 over. They're, all over the world, secretly putting this in
 polluted lakes and rivers... that are just... pfttt... going clean
 right before our eyes. It is just amazing. You can take a bay, like
 San Francisco bay, and in 4 days you will able to see 60 feet into
 the water, as though you were looking through water like this (Ed:
 Held up a glass of drinking water). And in two months, it will go
 all the way down even into the deep yucky sediment below and turn
 it into proteins and amino acids and be crystal clear and clean. In
 two months! And this is where we are at. This is really real. It's
 incredible!

 (Clapping and cheering)

 The Water Will Be Allowed to Be Released

 What is even greater is that the world's governments are going to
 allow this to happen!

 (Clapping and cheering)

 Right before I was speaking, I was talking to the United States Air
 Force, that could stop something like this very quickly for
 different reasons. They want it to happen! They want this to come
 out! And so, the various countries that we are talking to around
 the world. The United Nations is involved with this also. Nobody
 can believe it. They don't know what to say about it. It's a
 miracle, a planetary miracle happening right before us, right now!

 Question: When?

 Drunvalo: It's... (laughter) happening. Right now, Turkey was so
 excited about this as a country that they built a 48 million-dollar
 installation to create this water. And they can now ship 100,000
 tons of it a day anywhere in the world and they are preparing to do
 this.

 The countries now all over that we are talking to, and wants to be
 involved, they are looking at it, they are cautiously wanting it,
 but they don't know how to proceed because nobody can explain it
 (laughter). No chemist in the world can explain how this is doing
 this. You can't take oil and water and mix them together. Oil and
 water don't mix. But super-ionized water does. It mixes
 instantaneously.

 So, something new has emerged on the earth. And this is really
 important I feel because as you all know, I am deeply connected
 with the [Talsi (???)] Indians and the Hopi Indians and the Hopi
 prophecy. And the Hopi prophecy says that right before we move into
 the next level, to the fifth world from their point of view, the
 fourth dimension from our point of view, they talk about how the
 whole world comes clean and clear the way it was thousands and
 thousands of years ago. The oceans, the rivers, the skies,
 everything. And we will have this clean world. And it is the seeing
 of this world going clean, in a very rapid period of time that
 inspires the world to let go of their pain and all that they have...

 (Clapping and cheering)

 The Word Must Go Out

 And so, after having said that, there are certain corporations in
 this world that are aware of this that don't want to see this
 happen. Mostly oil companies, and I can't tell you why (laughter)
 but we can't let this go from our memory. Do all of the research
 you can. The name of the company that is forming this is called
 Perfect Science out of Istanbul Turkey. The man's name is Ihan
 Doyuk. I... H... A... N... His last name is D... O... Y... U...
 K..., Doyuk.

 Question: Is he on the Internet?

 Drunvalo: He is not on the Internet. He is just a humble, little
 beautiful person that has discovered something that he is giving to
 the world. He is not truly a scientist, he is Sufi! But he's now
 put on a suit, he's working with the governments of the world, and
 he's attempting to bring this out to the world. It will come out
 because, what you are really looking at is a very very high level
 of consciousness emerging from this water.

 The Sufis themselves, when they talk about it, they won't talk
 about it as "the water". He talks about it "he moves through the
 chemical reactions", "he does this", and "he does that". He is
 referring to the nature of the consciousness in the water.

 This is the beginning of what I knew would take place. I am very
 honored to be able to bring this to you. I really, really am.

 (Clapping, cheering, whistling)

 The Baptism of the Planet

 Do you know that baptism, in the Christian way of seeing baptism,
 you can only be baptized once, and it removes all sins. After that,
 you have to deal with each sin on your own (laughter). That is the
 fun part. We are about to see the same thing.

 Over the next twelve months, fourteen months or so, we are going to
 see the world go clean... and it is going to be like baptism of the
 whole world. And then, from then on end, our responsibility will be
 every time we do something, we will have to remember who we are,
 and where we came from, and what this is really all about, which is
 love. It is not about hate and anger and fear. And so...

 Question: Can you use it in the cars?

 Drunvalo: Can you use it in your cars? I can't answer that.
 (laughter) Probably most of the things you will ask me I will
 probably have to give the same answer. They have really restricted
 me because this thing is like a miracle. It does so m... Everything
 it comes in contact with, everything, it turns it around, and turns
 it into a positive situation, and creates something that is
 positive for the world. It is a consciousness alive in water.

 Question: Can you buy it?

 Drunvalo: Can you buy it? It is not for sale yet. But some day
 perhaps.

 Right now this is a governmental level thing that is going on. It
 really is up to the world's governments whether or not they will
 let this out or not. We are working with Australia, we are going to
 do Australia and clean up Sydney harbor and all of this stuff. We
 are now renegotiating with that government how to do that. We are
 going to renegotiate with all of our contracts in the world that
 we... Instead of using waveforms we are going to directly in... To
 clean the bay, all we do is just spray the bay with this water and
 wait two months. That it is all over. Same thing with rivers and
 lakes and everything else. I wish I could tell you the rest
 (laughter), but I can't.

 So, if there is any... I'll take about two or three more questions
 if you can yell them out.

 Question: What does it do to human bodies?

 Drunvalo: I can't tell you about that one (laughter). But that
 might be the most interesting one of all.

 Question: Does it apply to nuclear waste?

 Drunvalo: Yes it does (clapping and a collective sigh of relief).

 It appears to deal with almost everything. There are certain
 problems that they have not tested or are not sure of. The Turkish
 government is being very conservative in saying, "This should heal
 at least 70-80% of all the pollution problems in the world". They
 are being conservative on this. And so, what this is going to do is
 buy us time. Because, I can tell you this right now, the world
 banks, and the people who are in charge know, that if this water
 had not come along, if something like this had not come along, we
 only have less than 3 years left on this planet. All life would be
 gone. (Ed: I believe it is related to the oxygen levels of the
 planet going down to a point where life cannot be sustained) And
 they know this, and they are preparing for it. And now everything
 is changing. We do not know how much time we've bought, but we've
 bought a lot.

 And what it is really, God is present. God has always been here, he
 has never left us, he has always been with us, and we are the ones
 which have forgotten God. And God is now about to make himself or
 herself very obvious. (clapping and cheering)

 (End of talk)

 Transcriber's Notes

 Request to the reader: After reading this, you can probably
 appreciate what a gift humanity is being given. As you can imagine,
 some people and companies have much to lose. If this message gets
 out to enough people, then perhaps governments will not try to
 suppress and delay this wonderful gift.

 Pass the message on to as many friends and interested parties as
 possible. One person cannot easily change the world but a whole
 bunch of us can! Do your part in helping to clean up the planet.

 Notes:

 Drunvalo Melchezidek gave this talk on May 1st '99 at the Wesak '99
 celebration help at Mount Shasta. Dr. Joshua David Stone organizes
 this annual conference (http://www.drjoshuadavidstone.com).

 The next day, Drunvalo Melchezidek gave a second lecture on 5 other
 phenomenons that have been happening. Both lectures were such a
 message of hope for humanity that I felt the need to spread the
 word to all. A transcription of both talks are available at the
 Transformacomm Web site (http://www.transformacomm.com/) in both
 HTML and TXT (ASCII) formats. It also contains links to related web
 sites as well as the latest news about the water that I am aware
 of. For those at work, take note that some pages have music on them.

 The actual tapes from these lectures are available through the
 company that recorded the entire conference, Rainstar Designs
 (http://www.rainstar.com/, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).

 Drunvalo's is the author of the recently released The Ancient
 Secret of the Flower of Life and his personal web site is
 http://www.drunvalo.net/.

 This tape was transcribed to the best of my ability. Please forgive
 any misspelled names or words as well as any typos. Passages that I
 am still unsure of are marked as "[Unsure text (???)]". I have
 added the headings myself to make finding the information a bit
 easier. In a few places, clarifications have been inserted with the
 mention (Ed:).

 The summary at the beginning was inspired by a summary that was
 forwarded to me by a friend. I thank the author Jalien, wherever
 and whoever you are.

 This page was last updated June 28, 1999

 In Lakech

.