-Caveat Lector-

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan DeWalton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, 14 July 1999 10:27
Subject: [TheEagle-L] The Bankster's Game Plan!?

Hi Eagles;

It appears as if the mega-bankers are running SCARED.  The main
reason: the Millennium conversion will loose so many forces which
could prove detrimental to their economic pyramid system that
'they' fear a potential collapse of the U.S. economy.  So how
do those on Wall Street [CFR, Federal Reserve, IRS, Trilaterals,
IMF, Bildebergers, etc.] plan to keep their financial empires
in tact in the face of total economic collapse?  Easy, America
is to be "downsized" to the extreme.  As it stands, 5 percent
of the financial elite own over 80 percent of the wealth.  Their
plan is to literally create a slave-state where Americans will
be forced to endure slave labor from cradle to grave in order
to maintain the luxurious lifestyles of the super-wealthy.
Thess banksters literally plan to eliminate all "competition".

We must understand however that these are their PLANS, which
means that collective human will [and hopefully a good deal of
Divine Intervention] might frustrate and minimize these plans,
since nothing is set in stone.  WE literally decide our future,
on an individual and collective level.  However the wise person
is one who prepares for ALL probabilities...

The sad fact is that millions are playing right into the hands
of the 'elite' in that the nations of the earth have become
INDEBTED to the bankers via massive loans which will probably
never be paid back because of the equally massive 'interest',
and thus the national resources and sovereignty aquired as
'collateral' is destroying the independence of these nations
day by day.  Solomon said that the debtor becomes a servent
of the lender, and so when the false economy we live under
crashes to the bottom what do you think the bankers will do?

They will send out their "collection agents" to require
reimbursement from ALL of those who live in luxury today by
BORROWING/MORTGAGING years into their future.  And believe
me, they have the paramilitary forces, bought and paid for,
necessary to enforce their plans.  So unless you wish to
spend the rest of your life in a work camp [or worse] paying
off your DEBTS, I would suggest that you become DEBT FREE
now!  Especially if what the following high-ranking National
Guardsman has to say is true...

Alan