-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Tatman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> "ric carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> : No microrobots were sexually abused during production of this bulletin.
>
> Aha...BUT WHAT ABOUT AFTER YOU WERE FINISHED???

$ *** SECURITY BREACH *** AUTOMATIC RESPONSE *** SECURITY BREACH ***
$ You have violated operational/functional security - level 3N#55ZA.
$ Your inquiry has triggered security-exception software - event 3N.
$ Your status_n is insufficient to obtain the information requested.
$ Your status does not register NEED-TO-KNOW for the data requested.
$ Full operational/functional security response *HAS been initiated.
$ You are required to remain at your current location - dir.1US233a.
$ Anything you say or do will be used against you in any proceeding.
$ *** SECURITY BREACH *** AUTOMATIC RESPONSE *** SECURITY BREACH ***

> *We* know all about your mechanophile tendencies, Carter...

& *** CIVILITY BREACH *** AUTOMATIC RESPONSE *** CIVILITY BREACH ***
$ You have violated operational/functional civility - level 5Q#55ZA.
$ Your inquiry has triggered civility-exception software - event 5Q.
$ Your status_q is inappropriate to express the preceeding innuendo.
$ Your status does not register YOU-CAN-SAY-THAT for the given slur.
$ Full operational/functional civility response *HAS been initiated.
$ You are required to express sincere contrition and to eat insects.