-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 7/16/99 6:53:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> ABC AGREES WITH DRUG INDUSTRY:
>  AFFORDABLE MEDICINE FOR AFRICANS IS DANGEROUS

We should never have access to cheap drugs.  Nor should we or those in Africa
even be able to self treat ourselves with vitamins and the like.  It is MUCH
too dangerous.  After all we might actually GET BETTER and then what would
the drug companies do?  It seems to me that the drug companies make disease,
then make sure people get it, then they come up with a lousy cure that causes
more problems than it solves.  In this way they make people be their
customers for life.  Oh and so that we can't have any fun while we are sick
they force us to spend all of our discretionary income on drugs that cost an
arm and a fucking leg.  Hooray, drug companies, for saving us from ourselves,
and for keeping us sick and your slaves!