-Caveat Lector-

THE VOTER'S OATH

The Voter's Oath is a statement of sovereignty. Although stated as a
negative, it means that one's vote or life is inviolate. It exposes the
illusion of the vote in the nation-state where we only vote for our
continued bondage.

The second part of the Voter's Oath, The Declaration of a Freeman, presents
the proper foundation of the sovereign vote, economic freedom. If we are not
voting from our economic freedom, we can never vote for our freedom. Only
from our economic freedom is our vote a vote that actually represents our
individual sovereignty.

To fully comprehend The Voter's Oath, it is first necessary to understand
that today, in the United States of America, we are no longer free.

The vote as we know it no longer is an unalienable right but rather a civil
(governmental) right. How we lost our freedom is both a long and frightening
story. Its root lies in the takeover of the monetary system that occurred
between the years of 1913, with the creation of the Federal Reserve System
and the Internal Revenue System, and 1933 with the bankruptcy of the United
States, the War Powers Act, and the confiscation of gold. In its place was
put a monopolized credit/debt paper money scheme. If you doubt this just
pull a “dollar” bill from your wallet and look at who holds title to it. It
is not we the people.

The United States of America has been the greatest experiment in freedom to
date. Inevitably, its failure lies in its metaphysics which was not
adequately constructed to insure individual liberty. Its collapse into a
nation-state was predictable. By definition, a nation-state is a construct
(structure) that, in locating sovereignty in the government, precludes an
individual's freedom (unalienable rights). Sovereign immunity, executive
order (decree), and (property) forfeiture are all aspects of a nation-state.
By default, all citizens are now nation-state (federal) citizens possessing
“civil rights” as defined by the government rather than unalienable rights*
which define the government.

The Voter's Oath begins our psychic separation from the nation-state.

Many people find this difficult having been led to believe that the vote by
itself is somehow sacrosanct and guarantees our freedom. It is and does when
you are free to begin with. If not, it presents only an illusion of freedom.

Today, when you register to vote, you are actually consigning yourself as a
federal (taxpaying) citizen,
now possessing the “privilege” to vote for your own continued bondage (debt)
in the nation-state.

You see, we cannot vote for our freedom.

We can only vote from our freedom.

The Voter's Oath represents nothing less than a total evolution. It is an
evolution out of the confines of the limited metaphysics of the nation-state
and its debt into the sovereignty, dignity, and freedom of each and every
individual. It is also an evolution of individual conscience. It represents
a strike, if you will. It is simply a statement to those politicians who
claim to represent you. It tells them, “you don't represent me; I represent
myself.” It is one's stand for one's own life and family.

The Voter's Oath is presented so you can sign it and send it to those
politicians (who claim to “represent” you) at the local, state, and national
levels.

I recommend you do this every year just so they don't forget who you are.**

http://www.manandwomanbalance.com/voters.html

Break Free
Take the Voter's Oath
http://www.manandwomanbalance.com/oath.html
Click above to get the Voter's Oath

* See What Ever Happened To Our Unalienable Rights?, Christopher Alan
Anderson, 1998
** See http://www.congress.org/search.html for E-mail addresses for national
politicians.
----
Last Update: May 25, 1999
Copyright ©1996—1999 by Anderson's Publications — ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.
It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

                        --- John Adams 1735-1826

"Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete
and fulfill them,
for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves."

                        --- Pierre Teilharde De Chardin

Bard

Visit me at:
The Center for Exposing Corruption in the Federal Government
http://www.xld.com/public/center/center.htm

Federal Government defined:
....a benefit/subsidy protection racket!