-Caveat Lector-

All conventional warfare is obsolete now considering the
ultra-secret and NWO SDI developements of the last ten
years, which we have NOT been privy to.  Its all a bunch of
monkey business and this in particular is a pork barrel for
the wealthiest constituents.  FEAR IS THE PRODUCT THEY
PUSH.  You should fear the government itself declaring war
on us, like they have with the war on drugs...the banks have
bled the whole world white and pretty soon if not right now
all countries will be too poor to feed themselves say
nothing about war with each other.  These planes are toys
for rich kids who can't grow up.