-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 7/31/99 7:48:15 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Drug abuse is Good!  Drug Abuse is Great!  As long as the
>profit is kept OUT of the great unwashed MASS, and strictly
>dedicated to the further creation and preservation of the
>Narco Fascist Elite (I like that term, its so...apt).   I
>hear a bunch about 3rd generation welfare, but what about
>3rd generation and even 4th generation elitist politicians
>of nepotism as puppets for industry and special interests?
>Budweiser:  King of Drugs!  Drug Abuse is Wonderful!  EVEN
>SOMETHING FOR THE KIDDIES!!!!!

Bill, yes we do have a right to intoxication. And your comments about the
political and social effects of the current regime are on target. But a child
is a parent's responsibility and that relationship is between them and I,
personally do not believe in intociation for minors. MHO. And there are many
who will not understand or relate any humorous undertones.  Let us please
keep to the matter at hand, without proselytizing personal religious  and
cultural beliefs. All of us bring something to the table, but I would rather
not referee arguments on religious/cultural bounds. So Please, all, let us
chill.

Thanks.