-Caveat Lector-

   Make all industrys who generate hazardous waste PAY for
deep space disposal. Send the garbage back to the sun.  This
will finance our OH SO BELATED birth into Space, and drive
home, religiously, the fact that the Earth is to be kept
from the harm of ignorant pigs.  Very simple actually.
These predators have had their day, and just about killed
themselves, and many of us, with their base gluttony.  We
are Fires seeds, seeds created by the electrochemical
reaction of Earth and Sun, so special, and it doesn't stop
here, kids, it just BEGINS here.
     The Druid Religion was destroyed, conquered by the
Romans, and the subsequent conversion denigrated temple to
something man made.  True Temples are the holy groves of the
old forest.  Our conversion caused our predecessors to
migrate to this land America, AND ULTIMATELY DESTROY THE
MOST BEAUTIFUL FOREST IN THE WORLD.
     That is blasphemy, ultimate blasphemy.
     All division among The People is contrived.  It is the
primary tactic of conquest stategists.
     Vote all republicrat liars and thieves from office
election 2000.  Learn about and nullify votescam, both
electronic and monied.  Hold all destroyers of the habitat
directly responsible.  The only way they are elite is by
ignoring their debt to the environment upon which they have
wantonly and irresponsibly Preyed, versus Prayed.
BG
luxefaire.com