-Caveat Lector-

I thought I had better post these Comments because, like everyone else, I
just want to survive the most difficult epoch in human history .... the
thing is ..

I think that we're being set up ... and that all the crap that's allegedly
going to happen isn't really .... so, what we might ask is all the fuss about.

Well, governments need to get as many people on the wrong side of the law
as possible - it gives them more scope for control ... so if, say we head
for the hills for a few months and not pay our bills - shazam, we're on the
wrong side of the law and ready for arrest.
Governments use mechanisms like this to default people into criminality -
even letting your milk pile up on your doorstep whilst you're sheltering in
your bunker could be a federal health offence etc.

I looked at a book like the bible code and saw the scam for what it was -
and having studied artificial intelligence and the kind of computing system
the bible is professed to be - I know there is NO WAY that any computer
could come up with the FULL Name of John F Kennedy as an 'Object Label' in
that kind of computing .... '. It may have intimated only that a 'leader'
of some sort would have a hard time - but in my opinion these 'End days'
Scams are being manufactured by Governments as an excuse to stampede the
innocent populations into prison and extinction.

Similarly, looking at the UFO disclosures of Dr Wolf, I have to say that it
would need to be a very sorry extra terrestrial race that endorsed the
relativity of Albert Einstein - certainly a race incapable of interstellar
travel.

I must admit, I worry a lot about my friends in america - in the meantime,
Tony Blair was on telly today kissing kids in kosovo - maybe 'things can
only get better ..'

I would hope that the many ET factions that appear to occupy our world will
have something good to say about the 4 billion people scheduled for
termination. eg. Very tasty, don't do that, etc

We always seem to hear about the Dark Forces of Global Domination, but
never anything about the 'Terran Liberation Army' and the 'Rebel Alliance'
- when are the good guys going to roll out plan B ?????

Andrew Hennessey