-Caveat Lector-

Subject: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 18:46:11 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Update on possible government strategy concerning pre-Y2K
evacuations
inferred to be scheduled for 1 September 1999.

There was quite a test of the publics gullibility earlier
this year by TV
channels locally (Tampa Florida) as they exhibited a
concerted effort to TEST
their effectiveness of control in an emergency situation.  A
hurricane in the
Florida keys late in 1998 was used as justification to
create a local frenzy
in Tampa and evacuations were staged at that time even
though it was well
evident to anyone not programmed by televisions party line
that there was no
possible way for the hurricane to hit.  There was nothing
but news of this
hurricane on the television at this time and it was quite
informative for us
who have seen government disinformation at work before to
watch another
tawdry attempt unfold before our very eyes.

 Using the front of the false hurricane they created panic
and an evacuation
situation.  Evacuations actually happened even though the
hurricane was no
where near Tampa Bay at the time and never came close.

 Today on TV began the conditioning by which a possible
martial law situation
will be instituted in Sept 1 1999.  "Listen to what the
experts tell you at
all times" are the words of dick fletcher, a tampa bay
meteorologist spouting
that a major hurricane hasn't hit Tampa bay in x number of
years (This varies
from 75 to 15 depending on the news people you talk to or
listen to).

When this information or disinformation is coupled with  the
very real and
proven weather control capabilities of the HAARP aspect of
the "Full Global
shield", which is a very well developed and Highly
classified congressional
special interest project, one can begin to see how
government plans to use
every device at their disposal to frighten and control the
people as the new
world order moves in to take over.  Preparing for
evacuations now?
Admonishments to evacuate at the advice of experts?  The
ability to steer
hurricanes?  Are you getting it yet?

  We need to keep a very close eye on this stuff.  You know
its coming and
you know the government knows the y2k gig is up, so they
WILL try to hurry
the situation.  Florida is a real problem to the new world
order because of
the shadiness of all political dealings here which are a
product of the
hugeness of this particular political money pot.  Jeb Bush
is from a family
who WORSHIPS conflict.  Why else the Christian line as if
they were holier
than thou, all the while making known, or letting known,
their associations
with secret societies that can only be called
anti-christian...its the way
they are, its what the drug war is all about, because if
people are bound up
with conflict they are not paying attention to what they
should be paying
attention to, and they are easy prey, and the profits are
enormous.  What a
bunch of sheep we have become.  Please never say I didn't
tell you.

 The sharp increase in Law enforcement here should be enough
to let every
Floridian know that this has been planned for a long time by
people with a
lot of money.  Thankfully a lot of the law enforcement
officers are beginning
to see this as their newest orders trickle down, and the
militia info
percolates up....they truly are putting it together in ways
that must be
scaring the hell out of them.  I have talked to a few, and
many are quitting
or distancing themselves.  We can only hope the number of
police who
understand this grows and a mutiny takes place.  They must
understand its
about a takeover and they will be shooting at the WRONG
people, us.

Good Luck and lets watch this very closely, heh?

Bill Gallagher
luxefaire.com
Light Happens
Whether We Like It