-Caveat Lector-

STOP ALL FEDERAL ABUSES NOW
SAFAN NO. 1294.  AUGUST 11, 1999

JOIN THE NAACA AND STOP CONSTITUTIONAL ABUSES NOW!
by Shirley Beck-Vosse, Memphis, TN

     The NAACA (National Association Against Constitutional Abuses)
is a non-profit, privately funded, non-partisan organization.
     "We the People" Of the United States, under the 10th Amendment of
our Constitution can File Class Action Lawsuits agains:
     1)  The Clinton Administration
     2)  The United Nations
     3)  The News Media & others who have purposely and greatly violated
and illegally abused our constitutional laws.
     Investigative journalist, William Thomas, said on national radio
March 99, that he has documented proof that the government has dropped
(sprayed from the air) germs and chemicals on 239 cities and towns across
the U.S.!  (William Thomas is speaking in Memphis on August 24th)
     We must organize and use our 10th Amendment rights NOW before
we lose them.
     My research has proven that many cases have been won using the
10th Amendment.  I led the fight that completely stopped a 14 state
landfill in Memphis, Tennessee, by organizing people to act on our
constitutional rights.  It does NOT require great sums of money - only
a one issue organization such as NAACA to Stop Constitutional Abuses.
     Unite individuals and group organizations on all levels to join NAACA
at $10 each person, for advertising, attorney fees and to process filing
suits against the three above-named groups.
     The first 1 million charter members who join NAACA at $10.00 per
person would give us automatically $10 million to sponsor ads on radio,
etc., for the purpose of informing the public that we are acting upon our
rights.
     At the strike of midnight December 31, 1999, the U.S. Canal in Panama
will be totally controlled by China and Cuba.  That's right - UNLESS action
is taken now - control will pass from our hands to Panama at which time
control will be given to Hutchison Whampoa of Hong Kong, owned by
Communist Red China.  We CAN stop it.  We must act NOW!
     NAACA attorneys are the answer to expediting ACTION.  But as you
can see we MUST ACT QUICKLY.
     Do not mail checks unless we have your name and number so we can
confirm that we have received your check.  Or call Toll Free to transfer
money into the NAACA First Tennessee Bank Account.  You will receive
a receipt by mail and a membership card as an NAACA member.
     Please copy this and commit to give this to at least 10 people every
single day.  UNITED WE WIN.  GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.

Shirley Beck-Vosse
Toll Free 1-877-438-88760  (1-877-GET US OUT)
National Association Against Constitutional Abuse
976 Wrens Roose Circle #1
Memphis, TN   38119
Ph (901) 761-9940  Fax (901) 766-1817