-Caveat Lector-

TenebrouseT,
And the same could be said back of you and your philosphies.
What goes around, generally has a tendency to come around back to us.
If we promote hate,  we will get hate,  if we promote animosity and
hostility,
we will reap animosity and hostility.  I would rather promote as much peace
as possible with the hope of reaping peace in the process.  I've seen too
much hate and animosity on the internet for the past five,  almost six years
online,  muchless out in the real world.

As for me,  I will stick not to my own 'philosophy'  but rather the
teachings in the Bible from cover to cover.

For the record,  prove to me that the protocols are not a forgery of some
original document,  and I may reconsider.  But just as Wyatt who claims he's
found the ark of the covenant...  but left no hard evidence to prove
himself,  the Protocols cannot be proved authentic or disproved either.
It's all a matter of belief and opinion as to whether one believes they are
written by those who have a plan for world domination.

And in your own philosophical taste,  won't YOU be surprised,  TenebrousT,
if the Protocols turn out to be true.

Touche`

.